somali pakistani couple

how would those two separate things in preoccupation with married couples, and the quality of there lives logically have any correlation?

@Tukraq

I’ve seen enough Eeddos and Habaryars whose lives suck and 24 hours gossip about people who are doing better than them. They are illiterates, but it seems their “educated” children became just like them. Why would I care if a random Somali marries a Mongolian or a Burundian? You’ve to be full of negativity to judge negatively about a couple who’re deeply in love with one another that you don’t know and never met. Take up yoga classes or something else to release that negative energy.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Going from Somali to paki women is so backwards

Probably believe in "the more lighter is more pretty" logic

The real question is can he take this paki girl back to Somaliweyn or vice versa? I doubt that. We should make a legislation with interracial couples not been able to have any ownership in Somalia or any power.

In London us Somalis are popping right now, these Asian girls know us Somali don’t put our women in cupboards and give them freedom which their own men never does.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The real question is can he take this paki girl back to Somaliweyn or vice versa? I doubt that. We should make a legislation with interracial couples not been able to have any ownership in Somalia or any power.

In London us Somalis are popping right now, these Asian girls know us Somali don’t put our women in cupboards and give them freedom which their own men never does.
Not to sound negativt or anything bro , but what is it for them to own or or have power of HAHAHAHA we can barley survivie its not like we are uae saudi or singapore

Not to sound negativt or anything bro , but what is it for them to own or or have power of HAHAHAHA we can barley survivie its not like we are uae saudi or singapore
Yea but look at the countries you mentioned 30-35 years ago these nation was burning camel xaar for fire. I am talking about the long term, but even now land In Mogadishu is going for a lot of lacaag.

Somalis are politically incorrect. But we dont mistreat foreigners who come to somalia. So she would be treated in somalia

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Any man who marries an ajnabi chick just remember if you plan to settle in somalia then your kids will never be accepted personally i would Not do that to my kids so they can be bullied ostracised called timo jilac astagfirullah

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yea but look at the countries you mentioned 30-35 years ago these nation was burning camel xaar for fire. I am talking about the long term, but even now land In Mogadishu is going for a lot of lacaag.
30-35 years ago thoose countries were still very rich. Don't envy the arabs beacuse Allah gave them wealth Allah gives whom he wills and witholds from whom he will

30-35 years ago thoose countries were still very rich. Don't envy the arabs beacuse Allah gave them wealth Allah gives whom he wills and witholds from whom he will
What are you on about? They have oil which we also have. But we have a lot more minerals in our land and sea, if they can do it why can’t we? Xoolo like yourself are defeatist and king Arab has to be put on a pedestal at all time.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
What are you on about? They have oil which we also have. But we have a lot more minerals in our land and sea, if they can do it why can’t we? Xoolo like yourself are defeatist and king Arab has to be put on a pedestal at all time.
"If they can do it why cant we" simple beacuse we lack leadership. And arabs have kingdoms may Allah give them more of whats good. Im realistic not envious like you

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
"If they can do it why cant we" simple beacuse we lack leadership. And arabs have kingdoms may Allah give them more of whats good. Im realistic not envious like you
Indeed. They are people upon tawheed and sunnah. May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) increase them in goodness.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
It’s a blessing (oil).

Trending

Latest posts