Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
papi chuloo is werid

D0dK5Y-7_400x400.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Cry when its a Somali woman and ajnabi.

But get excited when its an abdi with an Asian girl.

You lot here have low self esteem.
at least he didnt make youtube videos drawing attention to the somali girls who bashed the asian girl believe me their were many and got her to wear a tshirt thats says timo jilac so she claims racism and he also didnt get her to claim a somali tribe, he didnt mock and attack somali girls either

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Cry when its a Somali woman and ajnabi.

But get excited when its an abdi with an Asian girl.

You lot here have low self esteem.

It is not the same. When a man is in an interethnic relationship/marriage, his children carry on his name.

A woman married to a man of another ethnicity and her offspring are lost for all eternity.

Hope their marriage is succesful.

I have seen some very beautiful south Asian women. The darker ones I think are the most attractive. Where I live there is a big community of them. Some of the females are stunning.

at least he didnt make youtube videos drawing attention to the somali girls who bashed the asian girl believe me their were many and got her to wear a tshirt thats says timo jilac so she claims racism and he also didnt get her to claim a somali tribe, he didnt mock and attack somali girls either
But he made a YouTube channel you self hating twat

It is not the same. When a man is in an interethnic relationship/marriage, his children carry on his name.

A woman married to a man of another ethnicity and her offspring are lost for all eternity.
Imagine cosplaying as a Bosnian of all the things to choose from :mjlol:

Surprised her father allowed it. Pakis in London depsise Somalis, they just see us as Muslim negroes. lol. Good for them tho.

Her father prob knew he couldn't marry her gaalo ass to a fellow Paki so he just allowed this faraax to smash :siilaanyosmile:

I'm kidding (kinda)

Trending

Latest posts