Somali paganism is great

@Apollo @SOMALI GENERAL

I've noticed recently that Whites in Europe are also trying to revive dead pagan religions and are trying to distance themselves away from Christianity calling it "a Deserts people's religion" I'm wondering why this is and what you make of it?

Last edited:
@Apollo @SOMALI GENERAL

I've noticed recently that Whites in Europe are also trying to revive dead pagan religions and are trying to distance themselves away from Christianity calling it "a Deserts people's religion" I'm wondering why this is and what fo you make of it?
They feel uncomfortable about worshipping or following the teachings of a Jewish man that came for his nation. Hence, they believe Christianity & other Abrahamic faiths are best suited to the Middle-East & they fill their religious void by returning to the faith of their ancestors to have some sort of connection to an ancient heritage.

I believe Iceland has the highest percentage of Paganists relative to their population in the West.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My ancestors were Semites so i am already following the religion of thy forefathers.

IMG_20200210_223145.jpg

Wikipedia article is full of crap.

View attachment 91559

"Wadaad" is a northern Somali phrase used that translates to, "a person who has knowledge of Allah" or "a person who has knowledge of the deen". The word does have pagan roots put has nothing to do with Cushites, it was used by ancient northern Yemeni's to describe a person who had knowledge of Wadd, a ancient god worshiped at the time. Northern Somali Dir's after beinf established by those Yemeni clans continued to use the phrase when we converted to Christianity then Islamifed it when we converted to Islam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadd

A "Wadaad priest" in that article is ironically referring to South Semites instead of Cushites.

You're mostly right however Wadd is Waaq, it's just the south Arabian version. Waad was associated with snakes just like Waaq(link) and many south Arabian Minean kings had the name Waqah (son of Waaq/Wadd)(link)

Anyways Somalis voluntarily converted to Islam thankfully

Trending

Latest posts