Somali on Somali bullying on tiktok

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
But there’s a difference between judging and advising. people took the word “judging” and ran with it. I saw someone say “may Allah guide you“ and people under the comment said “don’t judge“ but that wasn’t even judging. wallahi people take everything too far
I know that there’s a difference between the two terms and many people misuse it to their advantage. But she clearly said that someday InshAllah she will start wearing hijab she is not there just yet. Btw notice how she mentioned when people commented about her dad and why he allows her to show her hair she started making more videos with him. Clearly the “advice” people are giving her is not working, in fact it is worsening things. Also weird ass comment she was getting kulahaa why aren’t you covering up for your dad, like what seriously are people that stupid and they try to preach about Islam?! Your dad is your muhrim no need to cover up. Dumb ass logic:vqbuyv0:

I know that there’s a difference between the two terms and many people misuse it to their advantage. But she clearly said that someday InshAllah she will start wearing hijab she is not there just yet. Btw notice how she mentioned when people commented about her dad and why he allows her to show her hair she started making more videos with him. Clearly the “advice” people are giving her is not working, in fact it is worsening things. Also weird ass comment she was getting kulahaa why aren’t you covering up for your dad, like what seriously are people that stupid and they try to preach about Islam?! Your dad is your muhrim no need to cover up. Dumb ass logic:vqbuyv0:
sounds like people who used to say TV is haram

Trending