Somali on Somali bullying on tiktok

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Is the hate toxic or justifiable? What do you guys think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
As long as she doesn’t justify her actions by saying it’s halal, I couldn't care less

Nafiso Qalanjo

It's very clear the internet was never made for Somalis but for other human beings who know how to behave in social media.
Every Somali should take a '' are you a civilized human'' test before having accessed to the internet.
25m9rg.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Lmao Somalis are full blown retards . Imagine spending time out of your day to tell someone what to wear
Imagine if they focused that energy into actually doing something productive. :ohhh:

Villainess

Wallahi I don’t care who wears a hijab, it’s not my life I’m too worried about getting that cute arab boy at the masjid to notice me :noneck:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Lmao Somalis are full blown retards . Imagine spending time out of your day to tell someone what to wear
Advicing each others to do good and forbid the bad is a duty for every muslim. If they asked her to wear hijab for her own good maybe tomorrow she will be a hijabi and will be ashamed of her days without it and because everything is online you can’t delete it and what about the haram... but I understand there is a way to advice someone without insulting and harassing each others.

Villainess

Advicing each others to do good and forbid the bad is a duty for every muslim. If they asked her to wear hijab for her own good maybe tomorrow she will be a hijabi and will be ashamed of her days without it and because everything is in the internet you can’t delete it and what about the haram... but I understand there is a way to advice someone without insulting and harassing each others.
Exactly, it’s the people who say β€œdon’t judge mind your buisness” when we are obliged to advise one another. At this point wallahi I just gave up. They’ll tell you to not judge. Got into 70 arguments. Hahaha my tiktok notifications are blown up right now

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Exactly, it’s the people who say β€œdon’t judge mind your buisness” when we are obliged to advise one another. At this point wallahi I just gave up. They’ll tell you to not judge. Got into 70 arguments. Hahaha my tiktok notifications are blown up right now
Sista at least you did your muslim duty toward a muslim sister.... people forget this life is short and we will all be judged on what we are doing in this world not only toward Allah and ourselves but what we did for others.... people encouraging haram acts will share bad deeds together.

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Judgmental bullies are the ones making people go away from the religion and their culture. None of the comments she read would encourage anyone to start wearing hijab...just saying.

Last edited:

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
What many people are forgetting is that a piece of scarf is not hijab! It is a way of living, being modest not only in the way you dress but the way you carry yourself, speak, thoughts and many other things. I would say there are many wonderful muslim ladies out there who’re more modest than some hijabis wearing a piece of cloth on their head. It is just a symbol for them, an accessori.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Advicing each others to do good and forbid the bad is a duty for every muslim. If they asked her to wear hijab for her own good maybe tomorrow she will be a hijabi and will be ashamed of her days without it and because everything is online you can’t delete it and what about the haram... but I understand there is a way to advice someone without insulting and harassing each others.
THIS!!!
giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

What many people are forgetting is that a piece of scarf is not hijab! It is a way of living, being modest not only in the way you dress but the way you carry yourself, speak, thoughts and many other things. I would say there are many wonderful muslim ladies out there who’re more modest than some hijabis wearing a piece of cloth on their head. It is just a symbol for them, an accessori.
Big brain mentality!!!
EgOJ1Y2WsAAqKMQ.jpeg

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Yes of course Sister hijab is modesty overall in the way you dress to the way you behave.
But to be honest I didn’t get the second part how can you be modest while not wearing proper hijab even if the way you talk or behave is in a modest way. I don’t want to misunderstand you so if you can explain to me.

the principe of hijab is first about external appearance (to be recognised as part of muslims community, then it’s a protection from harm, limited the increase of fitnah and zina).

Villainess

Judgmental bullies are the ones making people go away from the religion and their culture. None of the comments she read would encourage anyone to start wearing hijab...just saying.
But there’s a difference between judging and advising. people took the word β€œjudging” and ran with it. I saw someone say β€œmay Allah guide youβ€œ and people under the comment said β€œdon’t judgeβ€œ but that wasn’t even judging. wallahi people take everything too far

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
a bxtch gets 3 and a half views and decides to start a youtube channel. idk what young and budding somali who thinks their life is so interesting they need to document it for social media needs to hear this: dont ❀️

Trending

Latest posts