Somali on Family guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his grandmother is Yemeni or something. Here’s a better example of a buff Somali guy

images

Foolxumaa:pacspit:

he what :susp::susp: completely lost interest
Haha, he is one of them xamar Somalis that say am Yemeni. He came to a gym in my city once, every Somali was intimidated.

Love how you didn't reply to the other post but probably screen shotted. Good luck hunting literally.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Haha, he is one of them xamar Somalis that say am Yemeni. He came to a gym in my city once, every Somali was intimidated.

Love how you didn't reply to the other post but probably screen shotted. Good luck hunting literally.

looolllllllllll

warya put some respect on my name :mjlol: I can't stand self hating n**as , we are somali , fall stop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why does Barkhad Abdi represent us? :ohlord:

WHY?:snoop:

I've never met such an ugly faraax in my life that was anything close to him.

They could've brought a much talented handsome faraax than this refuge who landed in Yemen through boats. :mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
Why does Barkhad Abdi represent us? :ohlord:

WHY?:snoop:

I've never met such an ugly faraax in my life that was anything close to him.

They could've brought a much talented handsome faraax than this refuge who landed in Yemen through boats. :mjcry:

(((They))) want to ruin the image of Somali men, so they can get all the Somali pussy.

World

VIP

He's 100 % on roids. I saw his transformation video and he jumped from skinny/skinny fat to uber hench.

World

VIP
Benadiris got that superior Bantu blood.
Nilotics be 30 % Bantu and still skinny as shit. Benadiris got 50 % Yemeni + South Asian which is even worse than Somalis. :francis:

Bantus are manlets so they appear bigger, but you can't be tall + robust.

Apollo

VIP
Nilotics be 30 % Bantu and still skinny as shit. They got 50 % Yemeni + South Asian which is even worse than Somalis. :francis:

Ugandan Nilotes seem extremely muscular to me. Only those in South Sudan got that uber lanky type.

Also, Tanzanian Bantus got one of the most super muscle types of all Bantus, and Benadiris are related to them (5%-10%).

World

VIP
Ugandan Nilotes seem extremely muscular to me. Only those in South Sudan got that uber lanky type.

Also, Tanzanian Bantus got one of the most super muscle types of all Bantus, and Benadiris are related to them (5%-10%).
All non-mixed Nilotics are lanky/skinny because they're some of the tallest people in the world. Here are some anthropometric measurements of Nilotics in Ethiopia and South Sudan:

"The heights and weights of 2,233 randomly selected adult Nilotic immigrants from Southern Sudan (50.8% Dinkas, 43.8% Nuers, 3.4% Anuaks and 2.0% Shilluks) that have settled in Itang, Southwestern Ethiopia were measured. The mean height, weight and body mass index [BMI = weight(kg)/the square of height(m2)] of men (N = 1,1618) were 175.9 + 9 cm) (+/- SD), 59.7 +/- 8 kg, and 19.4 +/- 2, respectively, and those of women (N = 615) were 169.0 +/- 7 cm, 54.0 +/- 8 kg, and 19.1 +/- 3, respectively. The mean height of Dinka men (176.4 +/- 9 cm) and Nuer men (175.7 +/- 9 cm) were significantly higher than that of Anuak men (171.7 +/- 8 cm) and Shilluk men (172.6 +/- 6.1 cm). The Nuer women's mean height, weight and BMI were significantly lower than those of the other tribes'. This study confirms that the Nilotics in Southern Sudan have slender bodies and are amongst the tallest in the world, and may attain greater height if priviledged with favourable environmental conditions during early childhood and adolescence, allowing full expression of the genetic material."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8674486

Apollo

VIP
All non-mixed Nilotics are lanky because they're some of the tallest people in the world.

"The heights and weights of 2,233 randomly selected adult Nilotic immigrants from Southern Sudan (50.8% Dinkas, 43.8% Nuers, 3.4% Anuaks and 2.0% Shilluks) that have settled in Itang, Southwestern Ethiopia were measured. The mean height, weight and body mass index [BMI = weight(kg)/the square of height(m2)] of men (N = 1,1618) were 175.9 + 9 cm) (+/- SD), 59.7 +/- 8 kg, and 19.4 +/- 2, respectively, and those of women (N = 615) were 169.0 +/- 7 cm, 54.0 +/- 8 kg, and 19.1 +/- 3, respectively. The mean height of Dinka men (176.4 +/- 9 cm) and Nuer men (175.7 +/- 9 cm) were significantly higher than that of Anuak men (171.7 +/- 8 cm) and Shilluk men (172.6 +/- 6.1 cm). The Nuer women's mean height, weight and BMI were significantly lower than those of the other tribes'. This study confirms that the Nilotics in Southern Sudan have slender bodies and are amongst the tallest in the world, and may attain greater height if priviledged with favourable environmental conditions during early childhood and adolescence, allowing full expression of the genetic material."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8674486

177 cm is manlet level, but I doubt that is their genetic potential/maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts