Somali on Family guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This nigga is started to be a household comedy icon walahi, he is almost everywhere on TV proud of him, I would love him to fix up his teeth and gain some good weight, I swear he has potential to look like Will smith if he works out,he has good height too and I believe he can play better roles even leading roles.

He is good role for younger diaspora kids, to go back home and take part building home.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fucking Barkhad Abdi :ohlord:

I have never in my life even met a Faraax that looked so ugly. :ohlord:

And this guy represents us. :ohlord:

I know , Hollywood f*ck us over on that whole deal , they picked up the ugliest nigga and it seems he rather make money off that stereotype than help his fellow men have good ones .:birdman:

I know , Hollywood f*ck us over on that whole deal , they picked up the ugliest nigga and it seems he rather make money off that stereotype than help his fellow men have good ones .:birdman:

They could’ve picked this:

15966025_1282985361766980_8133240497172826833_n.jpg

But they choose this:

images

f*ck Hollywood. :snoop:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They could’ve picked this:

15966025_1282985361766980_8133240497172826833_n.jpg

But they choose this:

images

f*ck Hollywood. :snoop:

And they picked up the hottest halimos for modeling which is very rare to find by the way ,so they can't paint all somali males unattractive with alot growth deficiency when in realty we are the most handsom and can produce any race and ethnicity.:ehh:

:farole:why ya'll coming for barkhad nacala he isn't ugly and you as somalis shouldn't talk about him like that

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:farole:why ya'll coming for barkhad nacala he isn't ugly and you as somalis shouldn't talk about him like that

Are you blind or color blind? he is ugly asf , if you think he is attractive you might as well find whoopi Goldberg attractive too.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending