Somali old ladies and this particular candy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Notice how you never see this candy being sold in your local grocery store but yet Somali moms always happen to have this in their purse, they always put it in the goody bag in weddings also.

Do they have a deal with the company or something :cosbyhmm:

61566GyZ7NL._SL1000_.jpg

Notice how you never see this candy being sold in your local grocery store but yet Somali moms always happen to have this in their purse, they always put it in the goody bag in weddings also.

61566GyZ7NL._SL1000_.jpg
Nac mac dealing is the first step for success
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yoo wallahi it’s been years since I seen this nacnac lool, my hooyo don’t buy them anymore because me and my siblings have grown up pretty much but crazy nostalgia wallahi the memories, but Yh I never knew where she got them from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But back to the topic, ikr where do the get this shit from? Aunts I have never met before would give it to me too:mindblown:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But back to the topic, ikr where do the get this shit from? Aunts I have never met before would give it to me too:mindblown:
That’s what I’m saying!!!

They always have it with them!

Even when I went to Africa, my aunt had it with her.

That’s what I’m saying!!!

They always have it with them!

Even when I went to Africa, my aunt had it with her.
A sheikh prolly told em that he'll give them dua if they sold out the nac nacs, there's no other explanation to this bizarre phenomenon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

61566GyZ7NL._SL1000_.jpg

It has the illusion of healthy and aesthetically pleasing. The packaging is feminine attracting, it alludes like its a pineapple. Healthy. Reminds hooyos of good times

i knew before I even clicked on it what candy you meant lol. I saw a baggie of it at a latino store once. thought about buying it so I can become THAT aunty

the only time I come across this nacnac is at weddings along with these candy covered almonds
21o8SKi4UdL.jpg

:faysalwtf: the sad thing is there is only one strawberry nacnac per bag max and you don't want to be greedy so you have to satisfy the sweet-tooth with 5+ of those almonds instead :mjcry:

61566GyZ7NL._SL1000_.jpg

that candy is the reason alot of hoyoos have stained teeth...:susp: Thank good the new generation of halimos have perserved these old somali traditions :rejoice:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

61566GyZ7NL._SL1000_.jpg
These sweets bring back so many memories

Wtf my mom in sweden has a bag full of this type of candy. We international in this . Hooyo stays active. Global nacnac shiit only real niggas know. Stealing candy while hooyo is out of the room, delinquency gang

Ahhh the memories, habaryar always pulled up with these and I was gassed everytime wallahi

Trending