(Somali) Nursing student 'who joined ISIS'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should give her lesser sentence. I believe there's a misunderstanding in her case.

Yusra

I agree with you for a “lesser sentence”, but for the “misunderstanding” bit, I’m not sure about it because once she came to the attention of the security services, they listened and read all her communications and she must have communicated with the terrorists or an agent and confided to him or to her the actions she will take against “the kaffirs”.

There's also another court case of a Somali guy charged with terrorism now heard in the Supreme Court in Melbourne. He was caught discussing with ISIS guys in Syria his plans to attack an outdoor New Years event attended mostly by families. We shouldn’t be defending such people, in fact, we should be on the frontline exposing such people to the authorities. There are Muslims of all nationalities in Australia, we (followed by Lebanese) are massively implicated with the most cases of terrorism. WTF is wrong with us?

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Every living creature worships Allah, even mountains. You are in a severe delusion you shall come to know
The kafir things he has knowledge. There is a reason why the punishment of Allah is severe.
He is given everything and still rejects his creator. What a kafir.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Yusra

I agree with you for a “lesser sentence”, but for the “misunderstanding” bit, I’m not sure about it because once she came to the attention of the security services, they listened and read all her communications and she must have communicated with the terrorists or an agent and confided to him or to her the actions she will take against “the kaffirs”.

There's also another court case of a Somali guy charged with terrorism now heard in the Supreme Court in Melbourne. He was caught discussing with ISIS guys in Syria his plans to attack an outdoor New Years event attended mostly by families. We shouldn’t be defending such people, in fact, we should be on the frontline exposing such people to the authorities. There are Muslims of all nationalities in Australia, we (followed by Lebanese) are massively implicated with the most cases of terrorism. WTF is wrong with us?
Well, she got herself in trouble. She must be a native girl. How can u chat with isis terrorists when u seen couple muslims on news got caught for associating with isis and coped 50 years to life in prison.

Where did u get from this info on him chatting with isis men? I believe he's innocent because he refused to snitch and spy on muslim brothers for ASIO. ASIO agents were taped his phone and followed him all the time. All sudden somehow he planned to attack NYE. That's BS. I know his family and he's very miskeen and quiet person.

Well, she got herself in trouble. She must be a native girl. How can u chat with isis terrorists when u seen couple muslims on news got caught for associating with isis and coped 50 years to life in prison.

Where did u get from this info on him chatting with isis men? I believe he's innocent because he refused to snitch and spy on muslim brothers for ASIO. ASIO agents were taped his phone and followed him all the time. All sudden somehow he planned to attack NYE. That's BS. I know his family and he's very miskeen and quiet person.

Yusra

Ali hang with the Aboriginal radical bloke Junaid Thorne (whose brother was arrested in Saudi Arabia for terrorism related charges) and his group at the Hume Islamic Centre. Junaid is married to the daughter of an Algerian called Benbrika who was the spiritual leader of the first jihadists group in Australia. They became the first group of terrorists tried and convicted of terrorism. Benbrika was sentenced to 15 years in 2008.

Benbrika

This picture was 3 and plus years ago. You can see Ali, Junaid and fellow Jihadists.

Parents should know who their kids hang with. His parents were simple people and never knew of the company that he kept. If you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Junaid Thorne : Alleged terror cell leader believes it was his destiny to become counter-terrorism target.

upload_2018-6-28_20-13-18.jpeg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-08/junaid-thorne-denies-being-terror-cell-leader/8002588

Last edited:

Vanessa

VIP
Yusra

Ali hang with the Aboriginal radical bloke Junaid Thorne (whose brother was arrested in Saudi Arabia for terrorism related charges) and his group at the Hume Islamic Centre. Junaid is married to the daughter of an Algerian called Benbrika who was the spiritual leader of the first jihadists group in Australia. They became the first group of terrorists tried and convicted of terrorism. Benbrika was sentenced to 15 years in 2008.

Benbrika

This picture was 3 and plus years ago. You can see Ali, Junaid and fellow Jihadists.

Parents should know who their kids hang with. His parents were simple people and never knew of the company that he kept. If you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Junaid Thorne : Alleged terror cell leader believes it was his destiny to become counter-terrorism target.

View attachment 48786

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-08/junaid-thorne-denies-being-terror-cell-leader/8002588
I agree on what u said about parents knowing their kids who they hang out with. I found Ali's situation very sad.I want to believe he is innocent but he's guilty af like his terrorist buddies.
His parents are hard-workers and the kindest couple. You know, this is not fair for them :frdfvsb:

I agree on what u said about parents knowing their kids who they hang out with. I found Ali's situation very sad.I want to believe he is innocent but he's guilty af like his terrorist buddies.
His parents are hard-workers and the kindest couple. You know, this is not fair for them :frdfvsb:

Yusra

My family knows his and what I heard about them from my old man breaks my heart. Parents see their kids hanging with other “religious” guys and feel pleased with them that they aren’t associating with troubled guys. Many Somali young people (including Somali females) hang at the Hume Islamic Youth Centre where it’s infested with radicals. That’s were that young white dude posted on the previous pages was converted and brainwashed. He joined ISIS and carried out a truck suicide mission in a market in Baghdad and killed dozens of innocent civilians. They consider their parents and the mosques they attend being corrupted by the “Kuffars”.

Last edited:

Vanessa

VIP
Yusra

My family knows his and what I heard about them from my old man breaks my heart. Parents see their kids hanging with other “religious” guys and feel pleased with them that they aren’t hanging with troubled guys. Many Somali young people (including Somali females) hang at the Hume Islamic Youth Centre where it’s infested with radicals. That’s were that young white dude posted on the previous pages was converted and brainwashed. He joined ISIS and carried a truck suicide mission in a market in Baghdad and killed dozens of innocent civilians. They consider their parents and the mosques they attend being corrupted by the “Kuffars”.
HIYC is very far from my place but they have bomb ass (pun intended) foods there.

Was Juniad certified sheikh?

Yusra

He is a certified jihadi. A hot-head half Aborigine raised in Saudi Arabia. His father is a non-Muslim Aboriginal man and a Muslim Malaysian mother. After she divorced his dad, she married a Moroccan dude and they moved to Saudi Arabia.

HIYC is very far from my place but they have bomb ass (pun intended) foods there.

Watch out girl!!!!These food are laced with Jihadi spices. This Jordanian guy Omrani runs the joint. It's all about Arab causes.

29ab5d2878572d83ebbed740f31c059d4a4cb60b

Vanessa

VIP

Yusra

He is a certified jihadi. A hot-head half Aborigine raised in Saudi Arabia. His father is a non-Muslim Aboriginal man and a Muslim Malaysian mother. After she divorced his dad, she married a Moroccan dude and they moved to Saudi Arabia.

Watch out girl!!!!These food are laced with Jihadi spices. This Jordanian guy Omrani runs the joint. It's all about Arab causes.

29ab5d2878572d83ebbed740f31c059d4a4cb60b

But these jihadi species are so good :liberaltears:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
AAze1jJ.img

Adelaide nursing student Zainab Abdirahman-Khalif can now be named after a court order was lifted.

AAzdCYZ.img

Ms Abdirahaman-Khalif was arrested at TAFE SA's Port Adelaide campus in May last year. Picture: 9NEWS

The identity of a young Adelaide woman, accused of being South Australia's first member of terror group Islamic State (ISIS), can be revealed for the first time.

Zainab Abdirahaman-Khalif, 23, who moved to Australia from Somalia when she was 14, is accused of pledging her allegiance to the terror group online.

The nursing student was arrested at the Port Adelaide TAFE campus by Australian Federal Police in May last year, but a court-imposed secrecy order had prevented publication of her name and image until now.

Ms Abdirahaman-Khalif is accused of singing ISIS propaganda songs at her home and swearing her loyalty to the group online.

At the time of the arrest, Assistant Commissioner Ian McCartney from Australian Federal Police said "there was online activity in terms of her engaging with ... (terror) suspects around the world."

"She is of Somali origin, but we're not targeting race. We're targeting ideologies (and) we're targeting criminality," he said.

Ms Abdirahaman-Khalif's lawyer, Craig Caldicott, has previously questioned the evidence used to charge his client.

He said while his client may have had an "interest" in ISIS, she was not a member of the group.

Ms Abdirahaman-Khalif pleaded not guilty to a charge of knowingly being a member of a terrorist organisation and will now face a Supreme Court trial.

The trial by jury will begin on August 13 and is expected to run for up to six weeks.

If the young woman is found guilty, she faces up to 10 years behind bars.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/nursing-student-who-joined-isis/ar-AAzdFlc
@Geeljire sanbuur their wearing the little Ilford school tie lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts