(Somali) Nursing student 'who joined ISIS'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
So she got arrested for simplying singing nasheeds and some Twitter activity?

Orwellian state indeed.

Twitter activity?

So you regard declaring your loyalty to a terrorist organisation online as ‘twitter activity’

God help us.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Twitter activity?

So you regard declaring your loyalty to a terrorist organisation online as ‘twitter activity’

God help us.
There are Neo Nazis on twitter, also, freedom of speech

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How much wahabist propaganda do you have to absorb for you to be brainwashed enough to join ISIS in 2018 when they're pretty much wiped out in Syria/Iraq. Idiot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is made up BS! Online activities should not be prosecuted. But we r talking Australia here. A racist continent that envelopes people who are descendant of criminals banished from their home land. What is ironic also is the act of banishing criminal started with Muslim law post 7th century after the arrival of our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh. How ironic indeed.

In America, this would not have been enough. FBI would have entrapped her by giving her weapons or tickets to go ISIS and then arrest her. U have to have action. God bless the constitution of the United States of America!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is made up BS! Online activities should not be prosecuted. But we r talking Australia here. A racist continent that envelopes people who are descendant of criminals banished from their home land. What is ironic also is the act of banishing criminal started with Muslim law post 7th century after the arrival of our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh. How ironic indeed.

In America, this would not have been enough. FBI would have entrapped her by giving her weapons or tickets to go ISIS and then arrest her. U have to have action. God bless the constitution of the United States of America!
I for one find it refreshing to see a racist country in the Anglos-sphere, I like their ethno nationlist attitude

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I for once find it refreshing to see a racist country in the Anglos-sphere, I like their ethno nationlist attitude

I, for one applaud u for your insane, incongruent out of the box opinions,

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Any Muslim that defends ISIS joins them or support what they are doing deserve whatever that comes their way

Those who join are hypocrites any Muslim that doesn't share the same messed up mentality like them aren't considered
Muslim in their eyes they basically will consider a pious Muslim as a kafiirs and that is actually haram to do but they ignore the teachings of Islam and only take bits and pieces that fits their agenda

World

VIP
It’s insane to think that a moderate Sufi country turned into a terrorist salafi/wahhabi stronghold in less than a generation.

Apollo

VIP
It’s insane to think that a moderate Sufi country turned into a terrorist salafi/wahhabi stronghold in less than a generation.

Ba'athists from Saddam Hussein's regime teamed up with Al-Qaeda and then there's the spillover of Iraq's problems into Syria.

Muji

VIP
There are Neo Nazis on twitter, also, freedom of speech

There are laws against hate speech.

This silly xalimo should have done her homework before she swore allegiance to people who have killed many Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

Basra

You’ve no idea how liberal our justice system is compared to the United States. We don’t have 3 strikes and you are out, children committed to a trial as adults, imprisoned in adult jails, chain gangs, jails run by cowboy sheriffs, Guantanamo Bay, death penalty, FBI entrapment, cops who shoot and kill at will and etc. Most importantly, we don’t have Donald trump who legislates discriminatory immigration policies.

But we are tough on terrorists. Police and the security apparatuses are allowed to obtain court orders (they’ve to present valid reasons) from a judge to monitor all communications of suspects by wiretapping their phones and cyber communication. Doqontaan thought she is anonymously using social media and no one can track her footprints. She’s being in the country for only 8 years. If found guilty and she is sentenced to more than a year, her citizenship will be revoked and sent back to Alshabaab.

He obviously means those Arab loving Somalis who have Arabic names for like four generations lmao. You can bet her name after Khalif is Hussein or something lol. The Libans and Samatars are playing girl's hearts and calling their peers Oromos and Arabs lmao.

I would know, my mother is Darod. I'm betting she's one of them, they love everything arab and islamic. Isaaq's have more pro-Somali culture in my experience. I swear I never heard of so many proper Somali names than when living in Somaliland, I'm sorry my Darod cousins :ohno:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
White

If Britain and Pakistan go to war, you will see more Somalis become suicide bombers than Pakistanis, but if Britain goes to war with Somalia, most Pakistanis will either join the army or work for MI6 and Scotland Yard.
Well Pakistanis have been coons for the beginning and for being a state because of their religion they aren't that religious.

I don't believe the racists Australian justice system, too many people have been framed. Notice how the racist paper labels this women the first Australian member to join isis, when that is far from the truth. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...er-dies-in-Isis-suicide-attack-in-Ramadi.html

Sidi

Your link isn’t working, but the one I posted above says, the first South Australian woman. If Australia was a “racist” country, do you think they will bring all these Somalis as refugees and spend tens of millions dollars, while your Saudi brothers are deporting Somalis in the tens of thousands back to Somalia? Give credit to where it’s due, we’ve always been our worst enemy. Don’t sympathise with these terrorists.

this is so stupid.....names has nothing to do with it. Vast majority of somali people have arabic names. We are muslims you know
Nah they do. I am Kazakh and have an Arabic name and more Arabic look compared to others. That has caused me to look at other Kazakhs as kuffar gooks even in my drinking and smoking days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts