Somali nomadic couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I don't believe we are Israelite in origin but I do believe E1b1A West Africa group is without a doubt the true Hebrews, Pharaoh enslaved them and judging by the picture above and his stubbornness as per scripture he definitely was Somali.

Even the bible it'self in the book of revelations prophesies this that a people will come claiming to be Jews but they are not Jews at all, the passage is never really quoted and it's so true when you actually examine it in light of today.

Revelation Chapter 2 Verse 9

I know your afflictions and your povertyβ€”yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan

I also believe that the Hebrew were dark skin as well because the Prophet (SAW) said that Prophet Musa (AS) was very dark in a Sahih Hadith when they met in Isra wal Miraj.
You are very educated MashaAllah.:salute:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You guys think its all cute until you wake up with a scorpion bite in your heel, try to run out and are confronted by hyenas.

Stop frontin, you ain't about that life son, I wasn't either, that's why I came back, truss mi it ain't exactly paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending