Somali nomadic couples

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n9njbdSMY41sn604mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nl2m7cjBIc1s42zyno1_500.jpg

LOL, I was just about to ask why no one was mentioning the first dude's hairline!
Fr fr though...what is it with East African men and those hairlines???:wtf::heh:
Everyone is cursed with something. It's our trademark, that along with skinny legs. the ethiopians have it worse because they tend to be shorter than us.:mjlol:

YOU HAVE ALL THE QUALITIES OF A HOTEP!! WELCOME BROTHER!!:kendrickcry::friendhug:

I don't believe we are Israelite in origin but I do believe E1b1A West Africa group is without a doubt the true Hebrews, Pharaoh enslaved them and judging by the picture above and his stubbornness as per scripture he definitely was Somali.

Even the bible it'self in the book of revelations prophesies this that a people will come claiming to be Jews but they are not Jews at all, the passage is never really quoted and it's so true when you actually examine it in light of today.

Revelation Chapter 2 Verse 9

I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan

After they left Palestine they settled in West Africa, the Islamic king of Ghana ruled those areas which the colonialist destroyed much of their history and established English as their language, but the map clearly depicts King of Judah which was renamed Slave Coast

WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

The Atlantic Slave Routes from the Kingdom of Judah West Africa

Atlantic_slave_trade_1.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending