Somali Nomad Diet

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
done all of that none of it works
only thing that helps is excercise
Try exposure. Just be outside of the city and in nature or go to those big parks. I believe the main cause of some of these allergies is that we just aren't exposed to nature due to living in a sanitised concrete jungle.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Try exposure. Just be outside of the city and in nature or go to those big parks. I believe the main cause of some of these allergies is that we just aren't exposed to nature due to living in a sanitised concrete jungle.
That actually helps a lot whenever i had my bad days with allergies i just go outside and take a walk in a park.

Ideally I could but I live in the the city even the parks got pollution probably, only way I could is to go to some remote countryside area, plus I think you would need to live there for a month atleas tto see your symptoms clear up

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yeah i actually did it for two months and it went well and the positive effects are real.

I felt more alert and my allergies went away for the most part. Lack of sugar also played a massive role. Weight loss was something I noticed after a few weeks in.

One thing that i also added to the diet was fasting. thatโ€™s something our ancestors used to do often especially when they were travelling. I remember reading how somalis used to mock the British travellers because they had to get their meals constantly when the somalis can live off hardly any food whilst travelling.

After two months because the diet is super restrictive. But i plan to get back to it inshallah.
I went on purely meat only diet a few years back, I lost about 20kg, felt the best in my whole life, hitting the gym back again, best focus I ever had in my life, gonna cut off all carbs again except maybe green confucius veggies.

Trending

Latest posts