Somali nikkas in toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
iono who that is but yeah im jus a salty bald ass nigga wallahi. That's all this thread really bout tbh. I'm also tryna lowkey get new customers, i need to move the shit i have at the moment ASAP

You're using Menace's account. Only Meth would have access to it and your ass by way of Meth. Stop fronting.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
caadi im off this. if any of u niggas need a plug for geedo, xaany or addy knock on 391 murray ross parkway and ask for Rose. Ez
FOwZ77O.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ayo rose I'm tryna get a eighth fam

Where you get this number nigga?

Somalispot

:drakekidding:

Duchess

VIP
He's trying to set people up. It's obvious he's a nerd who's trying too hard to sound like he's down.

Duchess

VIP
He's a nerd from Hamilton using throwback slang and writing like a retard so we think he's actually from Toronto. f*ck off back to your tuulo. :ufdup:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Also yo this is kinda random but since this is a toronto thread, if any of u niggas need any geedo or other shit.....PM me im up right now and tryna chop on the side to pay for my tution. I got u on a discount but if ur grabbing geedo no brokeboy shit u gotta grab atleast a half Q
Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

You guys don't understand.Every single one of his responses has me tearing up in laughter :kendrickcry:

image.jpeg
@merka @iNutEasily @Realwarya @Tramo

Wallahi my toronto niggas i need to holla at yall for a quick sec, tramo sxb i know techinically you live in Beijing and you shaking it rough down there so i had to show u love since u were a tdot nigga at one point.

Anyways yo I been noticing whats gucci with all these somali niggas, esp the ones aged 18-25, growing out their hair and shit. Like how the f*ck are these niggas gnna have better and nicer looking hair than Somali girls :mjlol: Maxa jira, maybe yall can give me a explanation or some shit. I was roasting these regeant niggas at ali baba shawarma downtown near ryerson yesterday cuz their hair was flowing and oiled up looking all blessed and shit. How you gnna try to be savages and be looking like L'oreal hair models. f*ck otta here lmfao

Somali girls under hijab have that type of hair texture or curly hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending