Somali nikkas in toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
@merka @iNutEasily @Realwarya @Tramo

Wallahi my toronto niggas i need to holla at yall for a quick sec, tramo sxb i know techinically you live in Beijing and you shaking it rough down there so i had to show u love since u were a tdot nigga at one point.

Anyways yo I been noticing whats gucci with all these somali niggas, esp the ones aged 18-25, growing out their hair and shit. Like how the f*ck are these niggas gnna have better and nicer looking hair than Somali girls :mjlol: Maxa jira, maybe yall can give me a explanation or some shit. I was roasting these regeant niggas at ali baba shawarma downtown near ryerson yesterday cuz their hair was flowing and oiled up looking all blessed and shit. How you gnna try to be savages and be looking like L'oreal hair models. f*ck otta here lmfao

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It is very gay of you to say Somali men have nicer hair than women, you're basically saying you want to run your fingers through their luscious soft curls, and shove your face in their hair. That's very homoerotic sir, cut that shit out. :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Broski that's why I'm growing my hair now. Gotta show these somali brothers what true soft hair look lime

Imma take my L humbly wallahi but this is a issue that needs to be addressed. I know this sum suspect ass topic but you guys dont undertand how funny it is when these niggas try to run up on u and act all hard body when they be looking like that kkkkkkkkk.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Broski that's why I'm growing my hair now. Gotta show these somali brothers what true soft hair look lime
tumblr_mziyvvhOPN1ry9257o1_500.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Imma take my L humbly wallahi but this is a issue that needs to be addressed. I know this sum suspect ass topic but you guys dont undertand how funny it is when these niggas try to run up on u and act all hard body when they be looking like that kkkkkkkkk.

Jokes aside it is a trend in the city but it ain't just us.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Never under estimate no nigga warya

even if he be wearing skinny jeans with jerry curls :damedamn:

Also yo this is kinda random but since this is a toronto thread, if any of u niggas need any geedo or other shit.....PM me im up right now and tryna chop on the side to pay for my tution. I got u on a discount but if ur grabbing geedo no brokeboy shit u gotta grab atleast a half Q

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Also yo this is kinda random but since this is a toronto thread, if any of u niggas need any geedo or other shit.....PM me im up right now and tryna chop on the side to pay for my tution. I got u on a discount but if ur grabbing geedo no brokeboy shit u gotta grab atleast a half Q
No officer i do not know what gedo is or what it means :damedamn:

kkkkkk @Realwarya bro i can chop to u in loo too fam. Next time I'll link u on a friday night, give me all ur whiteboys numbers who need that. Ill come thru with like 3 zips and send u a couple nugs for free if i khalas my zips

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Meth, why are you using Menace's throwaway? You ain't gotta hide sxb. You're acting like a nigga on the run. :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
kkkkkk @Realwarya bro i can chop to u in loo too fam. Next time I'll link u on a friday night, give me all ur whiteboys numbers who need that. Ill come thru with like 3 zips and send u a couple nugs for free if i khalas my zips

Ohh, I guess it's not Meth but that half Bantu c*nt syntax. What up ass?

Quit hiding, we know it's you. Are you jealous that these niggas can act grow their hair?

iono who that is but yeah im jus a salty bald ass nigga wallahi. That's all this thread really bout tbh. I'm also tryna lowkey get new customers, i need to move the shit i have at the moment ASAP

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
kkkkk this nigga got a point.I got longer hair then majority of these Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts