Somali MOVIE comes out about CHRISTIANITY!!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
deleted. I am keeping an eye on you amharas
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Asli Why r u obsessed with Somalis becoming Christian huuno. I though Bantu was your only obsession. Now This?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Asli Why r u obsessed with Somalis becoming Christian huuno. I though Bantu was your only obsession. Now This?
What gave you the impression that i am obsessed? I never spoke about Chrsitians. I like bantus laakin Somali Christians are a disease. Sorry huuno!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn, they should have hired me and @Basra to do the voice for them, why do I always miss these type of easy jobs.:snoop:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What gave you the impression that i am obsessed? I never spoke about Chrsitians. I like bantus laakin Somali Christians are a disease. Sorry huuno!

Hayeee i am watching u tho
1606926374170.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No it isn't ayeeyo. I am not lying by saying the Nabi Isse ate slept and went to the bathroom everday. He isn't the "son of god". THAT is blasphemous huuno

my point is, do not think of Nabi Issee pbuh in a ' a man who took a shit everyday! '

Wow sounds like theres a big push in converting Somalis, they'll use this as propaganda and will have those cadaans learning Somali to convert.

we need to come up with a way to combat this, what are your thoughts gang? :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts