Somali MOVIE comes out about CHRISTIANITY!!

Tell me about your moto

"Just follow the day and reach the sun!
I first saw the quote from reading the book Wonder in the seventh grade, it was one of the best books I've ever read and the quote came from the June Precept, basically one of the teacher of the school would right down a quote for the month for their students to go by. There was one for September, October, November ect. The one for June right towards the end of the book was "Just follow the day and reach for the sun" i liked it because it sorta blends in to who i am/want to be. Someone who just goes with the flow and lives for the day

sorry im bad at explanations do you understand?

I first saw the quote from reading the book Wonder in the seventh grade, it was one of the best books I've ever read and the quote came from the June Precept, basically one of the teacher of the school would right down a quote for the month for their students to go by. There was one for September, October, November ect. The one for June right towards the end of the book was "Just follow the day and reach for the sun" i liked it because it sorta blends in to who i am/want to be. Someone who just goes with the flow and lives for the day

sorry im bad at explanations do you understand?
Wonder is one of the best books I’ve ever Read

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Hello mhhmhh guess who's talking to you guys.... the Jinni *moans* The only jinni basrraa basra the ayeeyo Jinni *weird ass laugh*"

Waalahi Asli even when i hear that fake voice and that laughter i crack uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tell me about your moto

"Just follow the day and reach the sun!

@Revolutionary U r afraid when i ask u personal question don't u? I fee like since that day i analyzed @SOULSEARCHING about being child traumatized and u responded by "my god" u were never the same! U think i am a psychologist? or a demon?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Waalahi Asli even when i hear that fake voice and that laughter i crack uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
I am dying anytime I hear it that i keep saying it in real life. Now i went to my aabo and said"baasrooo jinni ayeeyo jinni" and he is looking at me like i am CRAZY!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending