Somali mosques

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Somali mosques in Toronto are well funded and kept mashallah. Of the top 5 mosques Ive ever been to 3 of them are Somali.

All 3 of them have a basketball court, large men’s prayer room and a slightly smaller but still large women’s section. Not just that but they have large parking spots unlike other mosques. Every prayers these Pakis are going “Brothers, please don’t park in the Plaza parking”. They all have a book store, also they have rooms outside of the mosque for dugsi and offices.

Khalid Bin Walid and IMO are definitely top tier masjids. Fully owned by somalis and funded by somalis.

The Somali mosques in Toronto are well funded and kept mashallah. Of the top 5 mosques Ive ever been to 3 of them are Somali.

All 3 of them have a basketball court, large men’s prayer room and a slightly smaller but still large women’s section. Not just that but they have large parking spots unlike other mosques. Every prayers these Pakis are going “Brothers, please don’t park in the Plaza parking”. They all have a book store, also they have rooms outside of the mosque for dugsi and offices.

Khalid Bin Walid and IMO are definitely top tier masjids. Fully owned by somalis and funded by somalis.

Mash’Allah! Thanks for sharing this! I’ve always wished that we can have Masjids that are all inclusive! Like you combine all youth activities and even some adult activities within. Like you said basketball courts! Wallahi that’s Masha’Allah!! If I had the money I’d also add a soccer field, a gym, a library, a cafeteria, daycare center, cafe, a tutoring center, and even a theatre for Islamic plays/arts/poetry/ nasheed for kids and teens and other cultural events for adults too! I’d set up monthly Quran/Hadith and other Islamic literatures readings and discussions forum.

This is actually how a lot of Churches, Synagogues and Temples are set up these days but somehow we Muslims, but especially Somalis are always playing catch up! We’re like 100s of yrs behind now!

But Allah is Almighty, All-Knowing, All-Seeing! All-Merciful! All-Beneficient! And Allah is always always always the best of Planners SWT!

Last edited:
1610021899583.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

100% I've prayed Eid at IMO and have family who lives near it. Amazing masjid and extremely clean

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
the only mosque in south london that looks nice
bengali msoque
View attachment 164104

I went to the Whitechapel ( or maybe it’s called east London) mosque. It was full of bengali’s, I was so shocked and disgusted. It was Asr and out of 100 women there only like 15 stood up to pray. The rest continued talking loudly and cackling and gossiping through the entire salat. It was so hard to focus. Never saw anything like that in my life. At least in Somali mosques people have the good sense and akhlaaq to be quiet during prayer.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
there was a somali mosque in Norway they had 3 million in funds that was missing when the police showed up the somalis started arguing about who is in charge of the mosque which qabiil

The police gave them 1 month to decide whose in charge when the deadline ended they still where bickering back and forth so the cops shut down the mosque
Masjid Tawfiq, known to every Somali around the world? Was it due to how lucrative it is or the clan?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I went to the Whitechapel ( or maybe it’s called east London) mosque. It was full of bengali’s, I was so shocked and disgusted. It was Asr and out of 100 women there only like 15 stood up to pray. The rest continued talking loudly and cackling and gossiping through the entire salat. It was so hard to focus. Never saw anything like that in my life. At least in Somali mosques people have the good sense and akhlaaq to be quiet during prayer.
Whitecapeal Mosque, or East London Mosque as its known is the only mosque that has the caadan on public speaker in London.

Trending

Latest posts