Somali mom cries uncontrollably cause her 21 year-old son got killed in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
What's wrong with UK and Canadian Somalis? So many of them seem to be imprisoned. Man oh man, Somalis are adopting all the features of African Americans.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is a case of aabo-la'aan! I can bet that the father was absent in these guy's crucial moments of adolescence.

Yeah I never see a father when stuff like this happens But I believe even lf a father is missing the eldest brother can step up as that role many other immigrant families do that whats stopping Somalis from doing so?

Allah hay naxariisto!rarely does one end up in jail in liberal Britain without doing sonehhj

I feel bad for the mother but they can't say that "we trusted the police to take care of him in their hands". This is a prison, it's the survivor of the fittest.

It is my hope that the other brother in prison straightens up and this be a lesson for him.

Ok I just watched the video, he was involved in gangs.:camby:he probably went after the wrong person and got shanked for it

They only one I feel bad for is that poor hooyo. :francis: Imagine having the baby you nurtured, cared for and loved turn into a criminal

The question is why are both of her sons in prison?

:dead::dead::dead:

Nolosha be ka dacayn. Their poor mother doesn't deserve the heartache :damn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's wrong with UK and Canadian Somalis? So many of them seem to be imprisoned. Man oh man, Somalis are adopting all the features of African Americans.

They live in the same neighborhoods, go to the same schools, have the same broken families and same retarded mindset.

I know a ton of Somali families that could easily afford to move out of shitty neighborhoods but stay cuz moms is spending that money on ayuutos and stunting on other eedos every weekend aroos.

tfw supposedly low income Somali neighborhoods have 2016 cars parked in the lot

:damedamn:

They driving better cars than me wallahi

:damn:

Apollo

VIP
They live in the same neighborhoods, go to the same schools, have the same broken families and same retarded mindset.

I know a ton of Somali families that could easily afford to move out of shitty neighborhoods but stay cuz moms is spending that money on ayuutos and stunting on other eedos every weekend aroos.

In continental Europe they try to prevent ''ghettoization'' by housing new refugees in tiny villages with big white majorities in the middle of nowhere. However, often when these refugees have collected enough years on social housing waiting lists they immediately move to the urban centers with high migrant populations. I think this may be the main reason why continental European Somalis are less fucked up than UK and CA Somalis. Fewer of them live in the ghettos.

Young offenders is the 'best' place to get revenge, hardly any extra time for a crime while inside and your youth will count in court as will 'feeling threatened or unsafe' especially if it's a gangster you want to kill.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This broke my heart Wallahi, the poor mother. I really can't imagine what she's going through right now, with a dead son and another son in prison. Sadly no matter how good he was, he still made his hooyo cry, still broke her heart, still destroyed her dreams. May Allah swt accept her duas for him. Only a mother can forget all the pain a child has caused her just to see him again. This mother is in my prayers. May Allah swt give her sunshine during this rainy days. May Allah swt fill her heart with joy. May she always find the blessings of Allah swt in everything she desires.

Last edited:
Sad! AUN to the dead and May Allah help the mom deal with this. Allah says "your wealth and children are but fitnah" and clearly this poor mother's test was her sons. May Allah ease her situation.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
AUN.

The state of the uk lot is pretty sad ... he was Warsangeli and from what i've heard the perpetrators were two 30+ white men. He also had a son who will grow up fatherless.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

At least here in Toronto many are realizing their mistake and moving their kids out of public housing projects and the ghetto and into the suburbs. But for many it's already too late, their kids well on their way to prison. Its fucking stupid though. If you had the ability this whole time why didn't you?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
At least here in Toronto many are realizing their mistake and moving their kids out of public housing projects and the ghetto and into the suburbs. But for many it's already too late, their kids well on their way to prison. Its fucking stupid though. If you had the ability this whole time why didn't you?
Some Somalis are like sheep they see the rest that stay living there so do they

Hebel bought a new tv, hebel bought a hoverboard for his kid

Than the others are trying to keep up

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The one common denominator that any sociologist can find between all the Somali families that had their children killed while gangbanging is one thing, living in government subsidized homes.
Maybe a lot of families had to have lived in such a placed but my generation and the generation that soon will become parents have no excuse to raising children in such an environment.

We should know that living in the projects will lead to sorrow and anguish. Ka guura meesha.

Run to the suburbs!

Heart-breaking. Ilahay ha u naxariisto and may Allah swt make it eassy for the mother. Ameen.

It's not just the neighbourhood but also lack of a father figure in the household. It's very important for boys to have a male role model to guide and discipline them.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
AUN.

The state of the uk lot is pretty sad ... he was Warsangeli and from what i've heard the perpetrators were two 30+ white men. He also had a son who will grow up fatherless.
He was shanked and thrown off the fifth tier of Pentonville Prison by a 34 year old Congolese criminal named Basana Kimbembi.

Basana Kimbembi

vfjOHol.png

AUN to the brother. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him paradise. Condolences to his family, friends and the Somali community in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts