SOMALI MODEL MAKES IT TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so clear that choosing Halima Aden was just a political move. She is literally fully clothed. How is this a swimsuit edition.

@babooshke

It’s called burkini and is claimed to have been invented by a Lebanese Australian Muslim lady as a swimwear for Muslim women in mid 2000’s, but the fact is that it has been previously worn by a great Aboriginal Australian track and field athlete at the Sydney Olympics (gold medalist) in 2000. Google Cathy Freeman and Sydney Olympics.

Another case giving weight to the idea that Somalis are the face of degeneracy for Muslims in the West.

If I was ajnabi I would never allow my sons and daughters to associate with Somalis. Looking at the mainstream media, any parent would assume we are a gateway to fitna.

...But on the other hand we fill most mosques and run a lot of dawah centres/Islamic societies, we wear the most conservative 'Islamic' clothing (the coloured jilbaab is a Somali brand), and win almost all international religious competitions.

Both the biggest proponents and detractors for diaspora Muslims. What a strange people we are.

Apollo

VIP
Another case giving weight to the idea that Somalis are the face of degeneracy for Muslims in the West.

If I was ajnabi I would never allow my sons and daughters to associate with Somalis. Looking at the mainstream media, any parent would assume we are a gateway to fitna.

Both the biggest proponents and detractors for diaspora Muslims. What a strange people we are.

Iranians are worse when it comes to being anti-Islam in the West or being degenerate, however, their diaspora is skewed towards people who were kicked out (or forced to flee) by the Islamic Theocratic government of Iran.

somalis takin america by storm albeit in more controversial ways. like Ilhan both ameicans and some muslims get triggered.

Last edited:
wallahi somalis crazy fast, millions of muslims were ahead of thm and neva contemplated doing what ilhan and halima did. somali anarchism comn to the forefront. they dont give a damn maybe thats why we excelling in business. laissez-faire

Iranians are worse when it comes to being anti-Islam in the West or being degenerate, however, their diaspora is skewed towards people who were kicked out (or forced to flee) by the Islamic Theocratic government of Iran.

Difference is, the Iranians are fleeing Islam. Somalis look to remix it, bastardizing the whole thing.

halwa

✨🌙
I agree with @Finesse

Halimo might as well remove the scarf. What’s the point of wearing a scarf when your body shape is being revealed for the whole world to see? The whole purpose of a ‘hijab’ is to cover your awrah.

And @kickz , that’s not something to be proud of :ftw9nwa: a khas!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Would've found this funny if I didn't think you were actually serious.

:kanyehmm:Who in the world kids around with their inshallahs?

Make a du'a that the people of America eventually discover that Islam is the true religion so that they don't go to hell, sxb.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wallahi somalis crazy fast, millions of muslims were ahead of thm and neva contemplated doing what ilhan and halima did. somali anarchism comn to the forefront. they dont give a damn maybe thats why we excelling in business. laissez-faire

We r thirsty for the lime light ma ha??? its like our personality could not contained itself

PS its interesting, ONLY somali women are making headlines. I dont see a farah making headlines good or bad. I mean, nationally like ilhan & Halima

We r thirsty for the lime light ma ha??? its like our personality could not contained itself

PS its interesting, ONLY somali women are making headlines. I dont see a farah making headlines good or bad. I mean, nationally like ilhan & Halima

ye go go ladies , skinny farahs busy beefing up for you , malab please.
images
images

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-30_15-44-58.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-30_15-44-58.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ye go go ladies , skinny farahs busy beefing up for you , malab please.
images
images

those gym time dont do anything for them tho, did u see a video posted here, a bunch farahs in the gym?? chicken legs and man naasos dont go any where :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She's very inconsistent. Sometimes she looks absolutely gorgeous then plain ugly.

R u sure u r not fooled by the make up?? go to youtube before and after make ups videos lol

She is a tom boy, so she tends to look super hot in make up. All tom boy girls do. they have a natural beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.