SOMALI MODEL MAKES IT TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another case giving weight to the idea that Somalis are the face of degeneracy for Muslims in the West.

If I was ajnabi I would never allow my sons and daughters to associate with Somalis. Looking at the mainstream media, any parent would assume we are a gateway to fitna.

...But on the other hand we fill most mosques and run a lot of dawah centres/Islamic societies, we wear the most conservative 'Islamic' clothing (the coloured jilbaab is a Somali brand), and win almost all international religious competitions.

Both the biggest proponents and detractors for diaspora Muslims. What a strange people we are.
Somalis are at the forefront of this liberal reformation of Islam in the West. Especially when it comes to hijab, most of the hijabi models etc are Somali. I really don’t understand why, considering, like you said, we are such a religious community

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are at the forefront of this liberal reformation of Islam in the West. Especially when it comes to hijab, most of the hijabi models etc are Somali. I really don’t understand why, considering, like you said, we are such a religious community

We r religious. We r Somalis!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and your an ugly fat b1tch who is jealous of our super models,

b00n b00n dhashey

Sweety my nick name is Bimbo! Definitely not ugly looooooooooooool

And my forum posts shows my intelligence for itself! Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal! lol
5560.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sweety my nick name is Bimbo! Definitely not ugly looooooooooooool

And my forum posts shows my intelligence for itself! Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal! lol
5560.jpg
have you recovered after discovering farmaajo is an American? or you need extra time to heal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts