SOMALI MODEL MAKES IT TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cringe-worthy!!!
Sports Illustrated swimsuits photoshoots have taken place in St. Kitts & Nevis, British Virgin Islands, and Fiji, but they got Halima posing in murky waters in Kenya.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Only in America sweety! lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
those lips r good only for 1 thing. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yeah, they are good for biting your fatty face cheeks and futo

actually I dont like her lips. she has xaar lips, reminds me of actress Meagan good who also has xaar lips

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
:mindblown:
D5WiptCU0AAK61f.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I really don't understand.:jcoleno: Don't these hijabis understand that by modeling they're objectifying their bodies, precisely what their modest dress is trying to prevent? Everyone and their mother knows that most of the people that buy Sports Illustrated are horny guys, so why are hijabi models like Halima trying to encourage sexualization of hijabis?

_906_Muslim-model-Halima-Aden-is-the-first-woman-to-wear-a-BURKINI-in-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit.jpg

How in the world is this ^ considered 'modest'?

I somewhat understand that hijabi models like Halima are trying to normalize the hijab and ultimately normalize Islam in American/Western culture, but this ain't it chief.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I really don't understand.:jcoleno: Don't these hijabis understand that by modeling they're objectifying their bodies, precisely what their modest dress is trying to prevent? Everyone and their mother knows that most of the people that buy Sports Illustrated are horny guys, so why are hijabi models like Halima trying to encourage sexualization of hijabis?

_906_Muslim-model-Halima-Aden-is-the-first-woman-to-wear-a-BURKINI-in-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit.jpg

How in the world is this ^ considered 'modest'?

I somewhat understand that hijabi models like Halima are trying to normalize the hijab and ultimately normalize Islam in American/Western culture, but this ain't it chief.

The narrative losses it's value once serious money comes into play. I would be no different, not like greed will take over. Hijab models doesn't seem like a trend that will last long but I don't know.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What's next for the Somali hijabi? Acting? Making out with random men on tv? Surely they would give her an oscar and she would think she actually earned it.

They are not opening all these doors for no reason, they are cheapening the hijab and with that, the islamic morals of Muslimahs.

Lol, I remember seeing a gif on Twitter a while back about a European TV show featuring a hijabi watching two gay guys making out. :vqbuyv0:

But hey, at least she wasn't Somali.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The narrative losses it's value once serious money comes into play. I would be no different, not like greed will take over. Hijab models doesn't seem like a trend that will last long but I don't know.

Pro: Islam won't be as intensely villianzed and scrutinized in Western society.

Con: We're compromising our values in order to appease kuffars.

Lose lose situation really. We ought to pick the one that makes the Lord (SWT) most pleased.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What's next for the Somali hijabi? Acting? Making out with random men on tv? Surely they would give her an oscar and she would think she actually earned it.

They are not opening all these doors for no reason, they are cheapening the hijab and with that, the islamic morals of Muslimahs.

52.jpg

:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Exccuse me . I am having hell of a explosive diarrhea as I type this...I am so confused. Sounds like something I would see in a south park episode Ahahah! Halima needs a maximum security dhaqan celis lol

Status
Not open for further replies.