SOMALI MODEL MAKES IT TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The purpose of hijab is to cover, not wrap and not to draw attention to your beauty. Furthermore, a hijabi is not meant to be looked at as a symbol of beauty by the entire word. Rather, a symbol of power.

Muslim women are more than their looks and that's what Islam does for us, it stops us from being objectified.

Models are objects.

They are walking mannequins, there to be gawked at.

Well she is wrapping and she is bringing attention to the world, that Muslims exist. We r here to stay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whats Next Halal ??? :fittytousand:

Istaqfurulaah loool

that would be beside the point. the point of ALL religion is to demonize sex. Halaal & Haraam. to watch it for sports as a is out of the question. lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This chick has no shame in her game. At this point the Hijab is her only card to further her career. It has nothing to do with Islam because everything she’s doing is unislamic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This chick has no shame in her game. At this point the Hijab is her only card to further her career. It has nothing to do with Islam because everything she’s doing is unislamic.

Rkelly

I agree with u 100% akhi.

But......

Can you agree with me that u r jealous at her hustling skills???

Hayee dhee?

Ugaaso

Deni
She's on the radar, trending and making money moves. Go get 'em Halima!!

Hi @Basra
866E51B2-A19B-4566-A6F3-74C7451B391F.gif

Too late. loool The bald headed tall Mali has already done some damages lol my cousins who were rejected in the USA got papers in Canada. Their futo is cold as hell in Winnipeg but now they have a home :)
Loool jet fans soon to be

The purpose of hijab is to cover, not wrap and not to draw attention to your beauty. Furthermore, a hijabi is not meant to be looked at as a symbol of beauty by the entire word. Rather, a symbol of power.

Muslim women are more than their looks and that's what Islam does for us, it stops us from being objectified.

Models are objects.

They are walking mannequins, there to be gawked at.
Very true indeed

Halima seems like such a lovely girl and gorgeous to boot but she has no real understanding of the hijab in my opinion. We all transgress on the hijab at times but we shouldn't do it in public on such a grand scale.
She is just fellowing arabs who started this hijabi burkkni models none sense

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Cringe-worthy!!!
Sports Illustrated swimsuits photoshoots have taken place in St. Kitts & Nevis, British Virgin Islands, and Fiji, but they got Halima posing in murky waters in Kenya.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending