SOMALI MODEL MAKES IT TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u think they are using her to make "History"???? I mean, the whole point of sports illustrated cover is to feature bay watch type, naked women. This is wrong for this Muslim Somali woman and it is wrong for the viewership of the magazine. What ya think?

Do u think they are using her to make "History"???? I mean, the whole point of sports illustrated cover is to feature bay watch type, naked women. This is wrong for this Muslim Somali woman and it is wrong for the viewership of the magazine. What ya think?

Exactly this the whole point of letting Muslim woman participate.

I remember when i saw a Turkish brother telling us a similar story about Turkish history. After the decline of the Ottoman Empire in the year 1923 the modern Turkish state was born, who became liberal. There was this first Turkish woman, who participated in a beauty contest. She was not pretty at all, but still the judges voted for her to be the winner. Asked about their doubtful decision the judges said : "We didn't vote for her, because she was the most prettiest contender, but rather we choose her, because now we can say the daughters of Fatih Sultan Mehmet undressed for us."

Fatih Sultan Mehmet was the the greatest Sultan of the Turks and the Ottman empire, who conquered one of the biggest cities in the world ( Constantinople or today Istanbul).

Now this filthy Cadaan people want to undress the daughters of Ahmed Guray. Smh

they keep trying to include people in things that doesn't fit them. First with the plus side models. Now they have Halima Aden in a fully clothed photo shoot that they are calling a "swimsuit" issue?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
reer USA excellence strikes again.:rejoice:

:mjkkk:Meanwhile @sigmund there's that news about reer Henni Xalimo rapper that killed a Faarax..

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Exactly this the whole point of letting Muslim woman participate.

I remember when i saw a Turkish brother telling us a similar story about Turkish history. After the decline of the Ottoman Empire in the year 1923 the modern Turkish state was born, who became liberal. There was this first Turkish woman, who participated in a beauty contest. She was not pretty at all, but still the judges voted for her to be the winner. Asked about their doubtful decision the judges said : "We didn't vote for her, because she was the most prettiest contender, but rather we choose her, because now we can say the daughters of Fatih Sultan Mehmet undressed for us."

Fatih Sultan Mehmet was the the greatest Sultan of the Turks and the Ottman empire, who conquered one of the biggest cities in the world ( Constantinople or today Istanbul).

Now this filthy Cadaan people want to undress the daughters of Ahmed Guray. Smh

Interesting point of view. I think this is either decline of USA or the rise of Islam in a secular land! looooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
they keep trying to include people in things that doesn't fit them. First with the plus side models. Now they have Halima Aden in a fully clothed photo shoot that they are calling a "swimsuit" issue?

LOL exactly. i always thought plus size modelling was a joke. LOL

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
reer USA excellence strikes again.:rejoice:

:mjkkk:Meanwhile @sigmund there's that news about reer Henni Xalimo rapper that killed a Faarax..

Reer Henni hit big tho-- Minister for Immigration to let in Somalis in drove, even the ones rejected by Trump here in america ! Goal!
mjkkk.png

They are using Somali women to make the hijab cheap.
They know we will never take it off so they will integrate us into their lifestyle WITH our hijab on.

What's next for the Somali hijabi? Acting? Making out with random men on tv? Surely they would give her an oscar and she would think she actually earned it.

They are not opening all these doors for no reason, they are cheapening the hijab and with that, the islamic morals of Muslimahs.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What's next for the Somali hijabi? Acting? Making out with random men on tv? Surely they would give her an oscar and she would think she actually earned it.

She can act, but no kissing or touching. Keep your standards and morals like Halima Aden. Except no one in the west will watch the movie. Sex sells in the west

She can act, but no kissing or touching. Keep your standards and morals like Halima Aden. Except no one in the west will watch the movie. Sex sells in the west

Halima seems like such a lovely girl and gorgeous to boot but she has no real understanding of the hijab in my opinion. We all transgress on the hijab at times but we shouldn't do it in public on such a grand scale.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Halima seems like such a lovely girl and gorgeous to boot but she has no real understanding of the hijab in my opinion. We all transgress on the hijab at times but we shouldn't do it in public on such a grand scale.

Enlighten me to the school or concept of Hijaab in your head voices.

Reer Henni hit big tho-- Minister for Immigration to let in Somalis in drove, even the ones rejected by Trump here in america ! Goal!
mjkkk.png
That nigga is finessing Somalis into the country The Caadaan are starting to catch on and they ain't happy lmao

Enlighten me to the school or concept of Hijaab in your head voices.

The purpose of hijab is to cover, not wrap and not to draw attention to your beauty. Furthermore, a hijabi is not meant to be looked at as a symbol of beauty by the entire word. Rather, a symbol of power.

Muslim women are more than their looks and that's what Islam does for us, it stops us from being objectified.

Models are objects.

They are walking mannequins, there to be gawked at.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That nigga is finessing Somalis into the country The Caadaan are starting to catch on and they ain't happy lmao

Too late. loool The bald headed tall Mali has already done some damages lol my cousins who were rejected in the USA got papers in Canada. Their futo is cold as hell in Winnipeg but now they have a home :)

ngl I cringed when I saw it. I agree with you basra, SI is for men to look at scantily clad women. A Muslimah in a hijab looking all wet looks ridiculous on both ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending