Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is slander, she must bring her witnesses and evidence, otherwise she is slandering an innocent brother.

I could go on Instagram right now and write some random text saying mufti menk offered to fly me out to ibiza is anyone gonna take that seriously?
How do you know it’s slander though? You could have just said wait until we see the evidence, why automatically believe she’s lying?

This reminds me when my friend dumped his girl and she went to his family and said I'm pregnant with his child. The family said no problem, come back once you deliver the baby. Guess who was not pregnant.
:farmajoyaab:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She let herself get ordered like an amazon package to another country. No muslim woman would meet a man like this in her own city let alone another country

She was basically flewed out and used by a scumbag and is crying about it. A man of real faith ain’t gonna ask you to visit me in another country and a woman of faith ain’t gonna fly out to see a man like this

Sheikhuna is a player, waa wareyy :drakelaugh:

Girls are suicide bombers, if they feel used, they will take you down with them. This ayrab sheikh should have known better. No sympathy for him.

Also no sympathy for her too, the damn sheikh looks 100% suspicious, if I would see that so called sheikh in real life, 100% percent I would say this nigga has dirt on his name. His physiognomy tells me everything. She should have some shame and kept this L hidden.
Suicide bombers lol walahi your funny. I lowkey believe her but I don’t sympathy for her. Her decision, her regret, and her problem.

Lmao I know this girl from tiktok. Not even surprised she's involved in a situation like this she seemed like the type. Atleast she exposed a fake instagram sheikh though

This is the third so called sheikh being exposed for something similar and people still continue to support them. This girl probabaly knew majority if not all of the people would be against her but instead chose to still expose him tp protect other women. I commend her for it but, honestly, If I knew her in person I would have advice her to not do it because while informing others of this hypocrite she is dragging her name and family along with it.

I am not even surprised at these evil, women hating somali males taking his side. Its in their disgusting backward culture to always believe the man. I know of a somali faher who protected his own daughters attempted murderer just because they share qabiil. Wicked evil subhumans wallahi.
Agreed.

There is really nothing to expose here. Men will be men regardless of their religion Allah said women are their biggest tests that’s why we have Islamic guide lines for maintaining relations with non muhram men. We women need to stop being shocked every time. Nothing new. May Allah guide us all. Doesn’t matter if you’re sheikh or not they human too let’s separate religion from the human being.

she needs to drop evidence until then her claim has no weight and could be considered slander and IF it's true she needs to stop hiding behind the victim card she knew what was going down when a random nigga was flying her out to see him lmao

his fans are doing the most let him defend himself if it goes viral . She doesn’t gain anything from this .
Two people doing zina together is between them. She is hurt cause she feel used. But you gonna hide behind deen and say I thought he was sheikh. Look at her Instagram. You think a sheikh invites that girl to his country to spend time alone with her? She should take her L and keep it moving. Atleast he is not sharing the world with his zina

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I know the brother, I would stake my reputation that there's a 99% chance she's lying in my opinion.

I know the brother, I would stake my reputation that there's a 99% chance she's lying in my opinion.
I don’t think she is lying at all. I just don’t buy the whole I flew to him because he is sheikh. Both knew what was happening when she went there. Plenty of religious people on the outside who sins. Also offcourse a guy like that ain’t gonna respect her after he uses her

Mozart

You need people like me
How many white women do you know who sit on Instagram saying a priest flew her out and hit , and now she feels manipulated looool some Somalian females are airheads

How many white women do you know who sit on Instagram saying a priest flew her out and hit , and now she feels manipulated looool some Somalian females are airheads
Any dude with beard who talk religion they call sheikh. It’s so funny tbh. A sheikh bought me ticket to stay at his place. I bet we gonna read a lot of Quran

Remember when they accused Nouman Ali Khan ? They said he was a predator etc but it all turned out to be fake.
Lool that one wasn't fake. That nigga fell for the cardinal sin when posting a thirst pic for the side peices. Never show yo face. Timo Jilac wecel got caught red handed.

Sheikhs flying out insta th*ts? Who knew the sheikh influencer life was this good. Brb gonna grow out my struggle beard and fish out the old diraac gang attire and brush up on switching between English and random arab words to sound holier than thou.

Lool that one wasn't fake. That nigga fell for the cardinal sin when posting a thirst pic for the side peices. Never show yo face. Timo Jilac wecel got caught red handed.
Yeah this is why I believe this is 100%. I know guys like this in real life. The funny thing is after they do their deed they get so angry for slipping they take it out on the woman. I can see this dhagcaas screaming get out ya sharmuuta. Look what you made me do

Status
Not open for further replies.