Somali Men, Who Would You Choose

Who do you desire more?

• A

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
This is Pt.2 of my thread about how Somali men prefer the mixed arab Benadiri women compared to regular Somali girls. Many of you tried to deny it, but I was also affirmed by some like @MoeMoney @imperialist @Waaqo of Punt and @Hybrid() who agreed that they prefer Reer Xamar women and that they are desired more in Somali society. Thank you gentlemen for being honest.

I will make an anonymous poll so the liars can tell the truth and admit cadcad women are what they secretly prefer.

A Benadiri cadcad women (Except their hooyo in the middle)

DSC_0028_JPG.jpg

B Regular Somali

2006577_105974981492463094349425257349834n_jpeg68da98aa690f280fb18cd3727da3b4e4

Come on Abdis. Be honest. I won't judge. :trumpsmirk:

This is Pt.2 of my thread about how Somali men prefer the mixed arab Benadiri women compared to regular Somali girls. Many of you tried to deny it, but I was also affirmed by some like @MoeMoney @imperialist @Waaqo of Punt and @Hybrid() who agreed that they prefer Reer Xamar women and agree that they are desired more in Somali society. Thank you gentlemen for being honest.

I will make an anonymous poll so the liars can tell the truth and admit cadcad women are what they secretly prefer.

DSC_0028_JPG.jpg

B Regular Somali

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tukraq

VIP
This is Pt.2 of my thread about how Somali men prefer the mixed arab Benadiri women compared to regular Somali girls. Many of you tried to deny it, but I was also affirmed by some like @MoeMoney @imperialist @Waaqo of Punt and @Hybrid() who agreed that they prefer Reer Xamar women and that they are desired more in Somali society. Thank you gentlemen for being honest.

DSC_0028_JPG.jpg

B Regular Somali

Bendaris are regular Somali

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

DSC_0028_JPG.jpg

B Regular Somali

Dark skinned Xalimos with refined features beat cadcads any day.

I know this must be shocking to a self hater like yourself:pachah1:

Can I ask you something? Why do you care which one they most desire? Honestly, it seems like you have some type of inferiority complex and you are projecting your insecurity. That is the only reason I can see as to why someone would make multiple threads trying to prove that Somali men like cad cad women over Somali women. What is the point? like honestly? What are you trying to conclude?

Also, B is more beautiful.

Guys don’t derail my thread again :bell:

Many Reer Xamar look like the ones above. They are mixed with Indian and Arab, nothing unusual about these ones. I’ve met plenty who look like the ones above.

Tukraq

VIP
Guys don’t derail my thread again :bell:

Lots of Reer Xamar look like the ones above. They are mixed with Indian and Arab, nothing unusual about these ones. I’ve met plenty who look like the ones above.
They’re Somali too so your question makes no sense, maybe if you compared them to another tribe for example

Apollo

VIP
Many Benadiris are inbred in the literal sense of the word and carry dangerous congenital diseases from centuries of inbreeding with their first cousins.

DSC_0028_JPG.jpg

B Regular Somali

"so, I was walking by east Hargeysa and this woman (B) was walking passed me, she was described as the hottest woman in Hargeisa who happened to educated as Amoud University and I couldn't keep my eyes of her. She looked at me and she was like "inah adeer, okay ba tahay….?"
I was like "Niyah, Waligeey ma arkin naag qurux badan sidan oo kale ah nolosheyda"

and that was the start of something new.....

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Many Benadiris are inbred in the literal sense of the word and carry dangerous congenital diseases from centuries of inbreeding with their first cousins.
As someone that has family friends that are benadiri I can confirm this :mjlol: they love keeping it in the family

Can I ask you something? Why do you care which one they most desire? Honestly, it seems like you have some type of inferiority complex and you are projecting your insecurity. That is the only reason I can see as to why someone would make multiple threads trying to prove that Somali men like cad cad women over Somali women. What is the point? like honestly? What are you trying to conclude?

Also, B is more beautiful.
I am not jealous of reer Xamar women. I openly admit that since they have light skin, they are considered more beautiful.

The one thing that amuses me is how jealous Somali men are of Reer Xamar men. You can see it by how they insult them. Reer Xamar men built Mogadishu, defined Somali culture, and have the women that all Somali men lust after. It makes sense why they are always a target of Somali male envy.

Trending