Somali men who marry white ladies

Cartman

reformed
Hit me up when you see a xalimo "nigga".
:sass2:
The moment you expose you hit a xalimo, she will warn others not to do so. Learn the game my nigga and don’t @ people. That’s how we do it here, and hence why we don’t suffer a dry season like you niggas up north. :russ:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The moment you expose you hit a xalimo, she will warn others not to do so. Learn the game my nigga and don’t @ people. That’s how we do it here, and hence why we don’t suffer a dry season like you niggas up north. :russ:
Did you just use the word “hence”. :lolbron:
We got ourselves a Shakespearean hoodlum.:mjlol:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Alright I didn't "hit" a xalimo, I said hit me up when you see a xalimo. Comprehension is lacking my friend. Hence? We got a fucking english major larping as a gangbanger out here lol.
1586382521117.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How stupid are Toronto niggas that “hence” is rare for a nigga to understand? :dead1:

@Shmurda are y’all really that dumb out there, or are these suburb niggas capping on your name?:cosbyhmm:
I dont live in Toronto dumbass. Hence isn't hard to understand but you ghetto MN niggas are too busy being on percs and molly to speak right anyways
:mybusiness:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Ever saw a black male with a highly educated woman from a middle class family?

It’s always those rednecks and white trash with broken families, I wonder why?

Cartman

reformed
I dont live in Toronto dumbass. Hence isn't hard to understand but you ghetto MN niggas are too busy being on percs and molly to speak right anyways
:mybusiness:
Your suburb ass learned that shit from google. Tf is Richmond Hill, it sounds like some Soap Opera your Cadaan adoptive parents watched. :russ:
Next time you try to come for me, learn a thing or two about the city you’re tryna cap on. MN niggas don’t f*ck with molly, only percs and bars. I don’t do that shit tho, f*ck that. Have you ever even smoked weed? :win:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Your suburb ass learned that shit from google. Tf is Richmond Hill, it sounds like some Soap Opera your Cadaan adoptive parents watched. :russ:
Next time you try to come for me, learn a thing or two about the city you’re tryna cap on. MN niggas don’t f*ck with molly, only percs and bars. Have you ever even smoked weed? :win:
This nigga only knows Justin Beiber and Alessia Cara thats why he thought Lil Durk was Jay Z
:mjlol: :lolbron:
Bro drop some real rappers right now I need 5 of your top tracks asap and I'll blow you @Shmurda and @RaeSrEm out of the fucking water.

Trending