Somali men who marry white ladies

Cartman

reformed
Oh you're scared huh? I can listen to a few country tracks and still drop harder rap than you've ever listened to
Aight, you some weird ass nigga if you think the music you listen to makes you hard. Ion know how many suburban white niggas that be listening to Fredo that would scare me shitless if that ish was true. I’d be as you Richmond niggas say, “mortified”:dead1:
Here’s a few certified bangers I’m listening to atm, go judge while you listen to yummy on repeat.

Chiraq Demons
Myron
Heart on Ice
Silly Watch
Took her to the O
High Tolerance

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Aight, you some weird ass nigga if you think the music you listen to makes you hard. Ion know how many suburban white niggas that be listening to Fredo that would scare me shitless if that ish was true. I’d be as you Richmond niggas say, “mortified”:dead1:
Here’s a few certified bangers I’m listening to atm, go judge while you listen to yummy on repeat.

Chiraq Demons
Myron
Heart on Ice
Silly Watch
Took her to the O
High Tolerance
You got chicago ties my g?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Chiraq Demons
Myron
Heart on Ice
Silly Watch
Took her to the O
High Tolerance
kkkkkkk you lost

NY State of Mind
Hypnotize
Shook Ones PT II
California Dreaming
C.R.E.A.M

gg ez

Chiraq Demons
Myron
Heart on Ice
Silly Watch
Took her to the O
High Tolerance
Lil uzi vert fans are white kids or lesbians :mjlol: , but he got some hits tho:lolbron:

Niggas really out here arguing about what music makes them the "hardest"
16051-f9837e3693ab14dc8df1f3d942e68b47.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nigga—- I didn’t know you were that white wllhi. I apologize:whoo::wtf:
Bruh you just called some of the greatest old school tracks from Biggie, Tupac, Nas, and the Wutang clan soft cadaan stuff.

@Shmurda @LWR20 be witness this debate is over
1586386678317.png