Somali men voted the sexiest men in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't start this or create the list. Go to any place discussing finest men in Africa and Somalis are always mentioned by non Somalis.

Why u salty fo
im not salt! it is annoying seeing you guys constantly claim people that don't look like you. i would usually just roll my eye and moved on by this shit is too persistant. but forreals can you tell me why? and this is my first time seeing a list of good looking men in Africa but honestly Liberians are fine. Im not even Liberian but.. all the Liberians I have met are good looking.

im not salt! it is annoying seeing you guys constantly claim people that don't look like you. i would usually just roll my eye and moved on by this shit is too persistant. but forreals can you tell me why? and this is my first time seeing a list of good looking men in Africa but honestly Liberians are fine. Im not even Liberian but.. all the Liberians I have met are good looking.
Who are you then?

IMG_4839.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4843.JPG
IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4842.JPG
IMG_4841.JPG
Somali men don't claim any pictures of none Somalis

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
I don't care about that tho, I dont understand why y'all are hipped about a Liberian man picture. claiming you are the best looking by using his picture to represent y'all

Why are you so invested on the picture? That guy could be a space alien for all we care.

The bottom line is if you read the description the author was describing Somali men. Do Liberian men have '' Sof Cute hair'' like Somalis do? No!

So can it!!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
no you guys took his picture and started claiming him, I've seen this shit before. Someone once posted pictures of Malian girls, and although the caption said Malian girls. Somali in the comment section were claiming them. despite the fact they did not look like somali. you guys have the tendency to claim good looking people despite how drastically different they look from y'all. It's sad and annoying af. no one else does this expect you guys, ethiopians and eritreans

Madow ma tahay?

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
You people kill me wallahi
jRj3kQd_700wa_0.gif

Truth be told, i die laughing every time i read that article, ''African cuties'' and ''Manly features'' hahaha are they mocking us?

I was literally floored when it said '' Physically magnificent, True men to behold'' :ftw9nwa: Walahi they are taking the piss.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
no you guys took his picture and started claiming him, I've seen this shit before. Someone once posted pictures of Malian girls, and although the caption said Malian girls. Somali in the comment section were claiming them. despite the fact they did not look like somali. you guys have the tendency to claim good looking people despite how drastically different they look from y'all. It's sad and annoying af. no one else does this expect you guys, ethiopians and eritreans
My nigga the one who made this ranking ain't no somali so calm it with your paragraphs

What is this useless post :bell: I thought y'all would be spamming it with good looking Somali dudes but instead you chose to argue with each other and some random ajnabi :snoop:

Is this news? MashaAllah, our boys are graceful and handsome.

And to the Somali sisters hating on your brothers - your father was a Somali man. Are you calling him ugly? Cos I know my dad ain't ugly, mashaAllah -- maybe it's about what you're exposed to? :mybusiness:kkkk

I'll just say I'm glad I got my mothers looks
browtf.png

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What is this useless post :bell: I thought y'all would be spamming it with good looking Somali dudes but instead you chose to argue with each other and some random ajnabi :snoop:

I'll just say I'm glad I got my mothers looks
browtf.png
Stop frontin' girl you know you loves us and our big ass foreheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts