Somali men voices

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
I know plenty of Somali men with deep voices look at max khadar just because the men she interacts with have effeminate voices doesn’t mean we all do.

Last edited:
1714336701565.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ajnabis are out here saying we have one of the most violent/threatening languages after hearing us speak and this ks what ciyaal diaspora say.

Somali youngsters on social media get on my nerves, just the mere sight of them, I just want to give them a lecture. I have truly become an adeer.

Probably another Dark N N production to make you hate Somali women, you guys have to stop being psyoped by these guys. They probably stole the pic of that girl they're using for the profile. This is a troll job, look how all cartoonish it all is.

Screenshot_20240428-165611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Don’t agree but I’ve noticed many Somali people in general have the same vocal inflections, I can usually tell someone is Somali even over the phone :mjlaugh:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Probably another Dark N N production to make you hate Somali women, you guys have to stop being psyoped by these guys. They probably stole the pic of that girl they're using for the profile. This is a troll job, look how all cartoonish it all is.

View attachment 326946
🤣The pic was changed a minute ago, whoever is behind that account might be on SS lurking.

They should ban social media for people under 18 (I honestly want it banned for people under 25, but I have to be realistic). Bots needs to be removed and ID should be needed when login in for less trolls, people are more mindful of how they act when they can be recognised.

Last edited:

View attachment 326946
I h8 dark nn, there’s probably thousands of young Somali girls who’ve seen those accounts and posts and now probably dislike all Somali men bc of them…

Trending