Somali men should not wear suits at weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Somali guys are usually skinny...so why would I diss them for being fat? When only one part of their body is phat!
Are you fat knowles. Thats the question we all wanna know. Lets not beat around the bush. There are rumors in different corners in the forum you have past 3 digit in kgs

Their bodies weren't made for wearing suits, most of them have jiggly bodies.

CXPc_IgUQAA3RMm.jpg
Thats my cousin Top5. Use another example wll

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This was my wedding suit.

Screenshot_20190623-235820_Gallery.jpg

PS. I'm in the market for a second wife, to all you ladies out there.

VixR

Veritas
Whats wrong with him looking. Respect his faith and culture.
Knowles is coming at you guys all wrong.

There are worse norms for being turned off from the majority of you guys than how your suits fit, like how you can’t stick to your kids and wife.

He’s already planning on ruining his kids’ life, but it’s none of my business. Carry on.
My thread is about to be hijqcked by @Jaydaan and @VixR

Have you two Dm’d Eachother yet?
No dear, I don’t dm anyone that way. Gooney was offering you the 400$, before they all went off on a tangent.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Forget the groom, a lot of the niggas at the wedding turn up in trackies and no trim :bell:

I'd be disrespected if my boys came looking like that.

Muji

VIP
Forget the groom, a lot of the niggas at the wedding turn up in trackies and no trim :bell:

I'd be disrespected if my boys came looking like that.

If you would be disappointed imagine how your new bride would feel when she goes back to yours and finds a mattress on the floor

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you would be disappointed imagine how your new bride would feel when she goes back to yours and finds a mattress on the floor

Stop :yloezpe:

I think i'm gonna have to post a pic of my new IKEA bed to end this once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending