Somali men praised by Eritrean girls aka fellow cushites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm not kidding sxb. As we speak, Somalis are in a vulnerable position and we need to prepare and be ready.

Somalis in Ethiopia would be able to hold it down although there would still be high casualties. Meanwhile in Kenya, it will be total genocide. The Somalis there are complacent and spread out. The Somalis in NFD are weak but might manage to survive due to militant cousins in Al shabab coming in to save their clansmen but Eastleigh is finished as well as Somali communities across the continent. Long term tho, we would win as Bantus are unorganised and do not have the stomach for a long drawn out war.

Then Africa will become Cushitic again

Fam if Madows are exterminated, do you think your black ass will be an exception cause of your thin nose and 3 type hair? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And did you really just say madows are Bantu as if Bantu is not a sub-racial group of the black race?:O27GWRK::O27GWRK:68 IQ is no joke.
Bantus are a people group. Actually, "Bantu" means "People." While "Black" is a vague (different societies apply differing criteria regarding who is classified as "black"), and nothing more than a social construct.

You can identify as a black person, but it does not mean anything in reality. It's nothing more than a skin-group based classification. There's nothing wrong with identifying as black, but it's understandable why some people don't also.

You are correct in that the rest of the world already consider Somalis as black because Somalia being a sub-Saharan African country. And we all know that SA=Black reason being geopolitical and geoeconomic classification.

I would say that the most accurate attribution that term would be used would be to the people in the Americas who have significant African slave ancestry.

I also think that people have this notion that all melanated people are unified under this black umbrella, though I recognize that there are some modern cultural elements to it. If a person asks me if I'm a black man, then I would not deny tbh. I don't try to dodge that label, because I believe that there is no point in proving myself to whites and lighter skinned people that I'm not black. Would instead excel in life being a black man, rather than becoming successful and cuck to their new given racial classification.

I'm not kidding sxb. As we speak, Somalis are in a vulnerable position and we need to prepare and be ready.

Somalis in Ethiopia would be able to hold it down although there would still be high casualties. Meanwhile in Kenya, it will be total genocide. The Somalis there are complacent and spread out. The Somalis in NFD are weak but might manage to survive due to militant cousins in Al shabab coming in to save their clansmen but Eastleigh is finished as well as Somali communities across the continent. Long term tho, we would win as Bantus are unorganised and do not have the stomach for a long drawn out war.

Then Africa will become Cushitic again
That sounds stressful, on top of all the stress we already got. Have you considered that Africa has to be more unified? Europe and Asia have successful economic and political groups that benefit them, while Africa further disintegrate. Let's first focus on changing our culture, outlook on education and political system, crack down on corruption and the usual shit before talking of insanely ambitious things like erasing other people groups.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Fam if Madows are exterminated, do you think your black ass will be an exception cause of your thin nose and 3 type hair? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And did you really just say madows are Bantu, as if Bantu is not a sub-racial group of the black race?:O27GWRK::O27GWRK:68 IQ is no joke.
Black is coined for bantus, as a somali cushite calling yourself black is srlfhate and completely wrong

Who cares if he's dark with 3c hair cushites have defeated white people before (Italy and Portugal) and enslaved them (portugal)

we are not afraid of what they might do to us :siilaanyolaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Eritreans are not our fellow Cushites sxb. They are a hilib ceeyrin eating Semetic trash.

f*ck them.
1555690429148.jpg

No such as a black race. This is nothing more than a European/American social construct that has nothing to do with Islam or Somalinimo you madow beg. A Total war is going to happen in Africa between Somalis and madows and we will wipe them for the continent In'sha'Allah

I identify the way my forefathers did, as a Muslim and Somali and then my clan.
You don't have to identify as black doqonyaho. What you must do is ACCEPT the fact that you'll be viewed as black wherever you go and treated as a black person in society. I only identify as Somali, but I do accept the fact that I am treated as a black person in society, and may experience discrimination because of it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You don't have to identify as black doqonyaho. What you must do is ACCEPT the fact that you'll be viewed as black wherever you go and treated as a black person in society. I only identify as Somali, but I do accept the fact that I am treated as a black person in society, and may experience discrimination because of it.

its cause you look Madow and are duxul as f*ck 99 percent of somalis look somali, and btw no one stares at me when am shopping , i go all the way to the back and spend an hour their looking for stuff and this is the corner shop, , i have even worked at a romanian restaurant as a waitor and they refferd to me as the arab guy :siilaanyolaugh:

so no white guy thnks youre black, infact msot of the time people wont know where you come from unless you tell them :siilaanyosmile:

its cause you look Madow and are duxul as f*ck 99 percent of somalis look somali, and btw no one stares at me when am shopping , i go all the way to the back and spend an hour their looking for stuff and this is the corner shop, , i have even worked at a romanian restaurant as a waitor and they refferd to me as the arab guy :siilaanyolaugh:

so no white guy thnks youre black, infact msot of the time people wont know where you come from unless you tell them :siilaanyosmile:
Yet i'm lighter than 90% of Somalis, and have a typical Somali phenotype :drakelaugh: You look dumb AF, typical Arab wannabe referring to deep skin as "dhuxul" when he's probably dark himself.

No one stares at me either you dumbass. I'm saying, there are HIGH possibilities that you and any other Somali will experience discrimination, police brutality, etc for being black.

And you being referred to as an Arab is as realistic as tribalism ending in Somalia. IDC about your fantasies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yet i'm lighter than 90% of Somalis, and have a typical Somali phenotype :drakelaugh: You look dumb AF, typical Arab wannabe referring to deep skin as "dhuxul" when he's probably dark himself.

No one stares at me either you dumbass. I'm saying, there are HIGH possibilities that you and any other Somali will experience discrimination, police brutality, etc for being black.

And you being referred to as an Arab is as realistic as tribalism ending in Somalia. IDC about your fantasies.
Lool police discrimination means am black you have a stupid logic besides I have a clean record and am friends with the police in my local area we. Even eat together in our local take away.

Anyhow once again no on has called me black am called a Muslim an Arab Asian Brazilian etc, no one knows until you tell them excluding bantu because of their features

Tukraq

VIP
Lool police discrimination means am black you have a stupid logic besides I have a clean record and am friends with the police in my local area we. Even eat together in our local take away.

Anyhow once again no on has called me black am called a Muslim an Arab Asian Brazilian etc, no one knows until you tell them excluding bantu because of their features
if you look arab asian or Brazilian or get confused for them then I doubt you look Somali, even most cadcads wouldn't get confused with them lol, most somalis look like this
7488.jpg
kulaha arab or asian

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if you look arab asian or Brazilian or get confused for them then I doubt you look Somali, even most cadcads wouldn't get confused with them lol, most somalis look like this
7488.jpg
kulaha arab or asian
I look stereo typical somali I've only ever been called Arab anyhow I've never been thought of as a bantu black, but if I told people to guess where am from am pretty sure they will pick random countries
They won't know unless I tell them

Tukraq

VIP
I look stereo typical somali I've only ever been called Arab anyhow I've never been thought of as a bantu black, but if I told people to guess where am from am pretty sure they will pick random countries
They won't know unless I tell them
how can the stereotypical somali look arab lol, pick one sahib, either you look stereotypical Somali, or you look arab the two are very different looks
upload_2019-6-9_1-19-5.jpeg

upload_2019-6-9_1-19-26.jpeg

TH21EMIROFQATAR

220px-Abdel_Fattah_el-Sisi_2017.jpg

you look like this or like this
Muse.jpg

140608152201_said_abdulahi_deni_640x360__nocredit.jpg

Axmed-Ducaale-Geele-Xaaf.png

Madoobe-1.jpg

farmaajo-iyo-xasan-khayre-1.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-9_1-19-49.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-9_1-19-49.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 235

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
how can the stereotypical somali look arab lol, pick one sahib, either you look stereotypical Somali, or you look arab the two are very different looks
View attachment 73756
View attachment 73757
TH21EMIROFQATAR

220px-Abdel_Fattah_el-Sisi_2017.jpg

you look like this or like this
Muse.jpg

140608152201_said_abdulahi_deni_640x360__nocredit.jpg

Axmed-Ducaale-Geele-Xaaf.png

Madoobe-1.jpg

farmaajo-iyo-xasan-khayre-1.jpg
She asked if i got called black I said I only got called Somali what difference does it make if I get called Arab or black their both not somali
Anowhow the people that don't know what somalis look like would assume all kinds of people on you

The only know unless I tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending