Somali men on social media

How does friction between Somalis and other madows mean Somalis are being bullied? Somalis by far and large move in a pack with each other. Other madow people have absolutely minimal loyalty to other their ethnic identity over the broader black community compared to Somalis. When a Jamaican kicks off with a Nigerian it isn't Nigerians vs Jamaicans. With Somalis it's different because Somalis were the ones that came with the us vs them mentality... which makes perfect sense because Somalis (at least when they arrived) looked different, believed different and had a drastically different culture. UK twitter is a complete cesspit that is enabled by ultra SJW Somalis. No madow person knew what madow or adoon meant unless they were on the receiving end irl. Somalis brought that up to the surface and brought this whole anti-Blackness to the forefront. Nobody is denying there's contempt and friction (although grossly exaggerated) between Somalis and other madows - but so what? You guys are implying Somalis get harassed and bullied which is absolutely nonsensical.

The only reason NA Somalis, or rather American Somalis feel the need to call you out is because you guys are easily the most insecure and sensitive Somalis. One insult directed toward you and guys bring up your Somali ethnic heritage and act as if your superior to others. It's only the defense mechanism you UK Somalis have. I never see American or Canadian Somalis do this. In fact, in this very thread, I had someone call me J4reer for telling them that UK Somalis are spinless self-haters that ass-clap to Cadaans. They really could of used my diaspora (Canada, BTW) and tell me how much Hennessy I drink. Because that's you guys do. Besides, every Somali in a diaspora gets insulted, but when it's against Canadians it's "banter". As soon as we clap back you guys throw tantrums and claim that we're full of shit; as if you didn't do the same. Get it in your head, Somalis aren't superior nor inferior to others. No need to feel superior/inferior to others we have no business with. To sum it, it's a joke that we made on you guys because think you're the shit for preserving some "culture" while you guys are no better. You guys also shit on us Canadians for being thugs and Hennessy drinking gangsters, yet we don't say shit. And oh, UK Somalis also gave us the reputation of being racist, xenophobic, and hateful people. Again, if your definition of being proud of being Somali requires me to treat people like shit and degrade them of human worth, then feel free to call me a self-hater. There's no excuse for you UK Somalis, everyone here in NA are very proud of being Somali without calling other Africans monkeys and apes. You guys are just pessimistic, insecure, and hateful Somalis.

TL;DR - Learn how to take a joke. Everyone gets shit including the self-proclaimed NA Somalis. Also, don't feel proud of your Somali heritage if you're going look down on others. Be like us NA Somalis; proud but not shit-heads. Maybe if you're as charismatic and secure as NA Somalis, maybe "J4reers" will probably respect you guys.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Destiny get rid of this first
3D1205EC-4732-4C0F-8103-ABAB9F433F41.jpeg

and we will answer your questions after

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The only reason NA Somalis, or rather American Somalis feel the need to call you out is because you guys are easily the most insecure and sensitive Somalis. One insult directed toward you and guys bring up your Somali ethnic heritage and act as if your superior to others. It's only the defense mechanism you UK Somalis have. I never see American or Canadian Somalis do this. In fact, in this very thread, I had someone call me J4reer for telling them that UK Somalis are spinless self-haters that ass-clap to Cadaans. They really could of used my diaspora (Canada, BTW) and tell me how much Hennessy I drink. Because that's you guys do. Besides, every Somali in a diaspora gets insulted, but when it's against Canadians it's "banter". As soon as we clap back you guys throw tantrums and claim that we're full of shit; as if you didn't do the same. Get it in your head, Somalis aren't superior nor inferior to others. No need to feel superior/inferior to others we have no business with. To sum it, it's a joke that we made on you guys because think you're the shit for preserving some "culture" while you guys are no better. You guys also shit on us Canadians for being thugs and Hennessy drinking gangsters, yet we don't say shit. And oh, UK Somalis also gave us the reputation of being racist, xenophobic, and hateful people. Again, if your definition of being proud of being Somali requires me to treat people like shit and degrade them of human worth, then feel free to call me a self-hater. There's no excuse for you UK Somalis, everyone here in NA are very proud of being Somali without calling other Africans monkeys and apes. You guys are just pessimistic, insecure, and hateful Somalis.

TL;DR - Learn how to take a joke. Everyone gets shit including the self-proclaimed NA Somalis. Also, don't feel proud of your Somali heritage if you're going look down on others. Be like us NA Somalis; proud but not shit-heads. Maybe if you're as charismatic and secure as NA Somalis, maybe "J4reers" will probably respect you guys.

What the f*ck was half of that rant? I am not British, let's get that out of the way. I've lived there for a few years and completed some of my schooling there. Where I'm from and grew up in Europe, Somalis are relatively little in numbers and from my experience MUCH better than both British and North American Somalis. I can concede that it strongly relates to the sparse population of Somalis thus sticking together more. I actually agree with you that the UK Somalis are different and definitely more sensitive. They also have a completely different situation going on than most/all the other diasporas. Africans, new world blacks and Somalis are really cool with one another in mainland Europe. Literally no problems whatsoever. Partly because MOST Africans there are first/second gen immigrants or refugees like us.

Not even trolling when I say this, but going off of twitter I do believe that British Somalis, especially the women have some bizarre complexes about being Somali. You're obviously being disingenuous when you're downplaying as a 'joke' when plenty of you guys seem to genuinely believe what you spew. Nigga, you guys seem to have developed this embarrassing idea that you're somehow different. Charismatic kulaha... It's true, UK Somali niggas are the ones screaming ape, j a reer, monkey etc. Just going fully autistic on Twitter, but that didn't come out of nowhere. Somali twitter is synonymous with London twitter. All the ultra Somali SJWs and disgusting behaviour is centred around London/UK that provoked these trolls. They have only been around since like 2017 after Somali twitter took a left.

You're admonishing British Somalis without acknowledging the fact that there's conflict between them and other Somalis. African Americans are different from Black Brits. The latter are largely African migrants that actually distinguish between themselves and Somalis. Now you're mad at British Somalis for not kissing their ass and holding hands with them because it makes Somalis in general look bad. I fucking doubt the average African American views Somalis as non-Black considering they can be lighter and more Eurocentric in appearance while still being deemed black.

I don't even think most of them are even Somali. You'll never run out of things to be embarrassed about on the internet. It's up to you too sift through the needle in a haystack.

What the f*ck was half of that rant? I am not British, let's get that out of the way. I've lived there for a few years and completed some of my schooling there. Where I'm from and grew up in Europe, Somalis are relatively little in numbers and from my experience MUCH better than both British and North American Somalis. I can concede that it strongly relates to the sparse population of Somalis thus sticking together more. I actually agree with you that the UK Somalis are different and definitely more sensitive. They also have a completely different situation going on than most/all the other diasporas. Africans, new world blacks and Somalis are really cool with one another in mainland Europe. Literally no problems whatsoever. Partly because MOST Africans there are first/second gen immigrants or refugees like us.

Not even trolling when I say this, but going off of twitter I do believe that British Somalis, especially the women have some bizarre complexes about being Somali. You're obviously being disingenuous when you're downplaying as a 'joke' when plenty of you guys seem to genuinely believe what you spew. Nigga, you guys seem to have developed this embarrassing idea that you're somehow different. Charismatic kulaha... It's true, UK Somali niggas are the ones screaming ape, j a reer, monkey etc. Just going fully autistic on Twitter, but that didn't come out of nowhere. Somali twitter is synonymous with London twitter. All the ultra Somali SJWs and disgusting behaviour is centred around London/UK that provoked these trolls. They have only been around since like 2017 after Somali twitter took a left.

You're admonishing British Somalis without acknowledging the fact that there's conflict between them and other Somalis. African Americans are different from Black Brits. The latter are largely African migrants that actually distinguish between themselves and Somalis. Now you're mad at British Somalis for not kissing their ass and holding hands with them because it makes Somalis in general look bad. I fucking doubt the average African American views Somalis as non-Black considering they can be lighter and more Eurocentric in appearance while still being deemed black.

Eh, I agree with some of your points. My main points were that British Somalis get sensitive when tease them for being "bullied". The thing is, they do the same. They go on weird blog posts about how NA Somalis are "Hennesy drinking thugs" just by watching one Somali rapper do horrible things. They also go of weird and baseless assumptions and accusations of NA Somalis being "skoris" and "Reer African American" and downplay it as "Banter". Everything they do to tarnish our reputation we do back. The whole thing is silly and reactionary anyways. We should rather focus on more important on improving Somalis rather going on Diaspora wars; which are overwhelmingly similar to Qabil wars; in which that inevitably took Somalis to the drainage.

How does friction between Somalis and other madows mean Somalis are being bullied? Somalis by far and large move in a pack with each other. Other madow people have absolutely minimal loyalty to other their ethnic identity over the broader black community compared to Somalis. When a Jamaican kicks off with a Nigerian it isn't Nigerians vs Jamaicans. With Somalis it's different because Somalis were the ones that came with the us vs them mentality... which makes perfect sense because Somalis (at least when they arrived) looked different, believed different and had a drastically different culture. UK twitter is a complete cesspit that is enabled by ultra SJW Somalis. No madow person knew what madow or adoon meant unless they were on the receiving end irl. Somalis brought that up to the surface and brought this whole anti-Blackness to the forefront. Nobody is denying there's contempt and friction (although grossly exaggerated) between Somalis and other madows - but so what? You guys are implying Somalis get harassed and bullied which is absolutely nonsensical.

I just told you British Somalis themselves said they used to be bullied maybe it died down now... but at some point many kids were bullied for being Somali. I’ve talked to many British Somalis and they said that’s the reason they hate Madows.
You really think they spam gorrilla pics and make slavery jokes over some small friction? This is some deep seated hate from childhood trauma. Btw I’m not saying “all” but a good few for it to have an impact on social media.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If you ask a Halimo to choose between being enslaved and Jannah. She’d choose slavery.

But we as the noble Farahs are the embarrassment. Go figure :manny::mjlol::russ::camby:

Last edited:
Lmaoo exactly. I'm all for Somalis roasting people who attack Somalis but these weird ass incel Abdis infest twitter and be saying racist, toxic qashin in a jealous rage when an ajnabi guy merely compliments a Somali girl. :drakewtf: They need help.

Last edited:
I just told you British Somalis themselves said they used to be bullied maybe it died down now... but at some point many kids were bullied for being Somali. I’ve talked to many British Somalis and they said that’s the reason they hate Madows.
You really think they spam gorrilla pics and make slavery jokes over some small friction? This is some deep seated hate from childhood trauma. Btw I’m not saying “all” but a good few for it to have an impact on social media.
Childhood bullying is rife in the Uk between all ethnic groups, and somalis bully and likewise are on the receiving end. But as a people, we generally dont have the disposition to be victimised in large numbers, because the first reaction is to hit back rather than turn the cheek.
But the reason i'd say uk somalis are so reactionary online is because of how popular it's to take the piss out of somalis on social media and the usual twitter beef, i wouldnt put it down to childhood bullying....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?

capped in.cels?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Lmaoo exactly. I'm all for Somalis roasting people who attack Somalis but these weird ass incel Abdis infest twitter and be saying racist, toxic qashin in a jealous rage when an ajnabi guy merely compliments a Somali girl. :drakewtf: They need help.
That shit happens to all ethnicities, check thecoli and you'll see grown men get disappointed at random girls or black celebrities dating white men.

Then there's also North African Twitter who frequently berates girls who date out and call them slurs.

:manny:

Trending

Latest posts