Somali men on social media

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
This is embarrassing. Just because we have soft hair and thin features doesn’t make us any less black. People can sometimes distinguish us from other blacks, or hold our looks to higher regard because they are less noticeably “afrocentric”, but we still aren’t a completely separate race. Nice try.

This is where I feel I kinda disagree. In real life, I'm viewed as black and see myself as black, associate and feel some level of kinship because I fall under that construct. I also acknowledge that being black is nothing concrete and not racially based. It's made up and isn't firmly rooted in anything other than sub-saharan descendant which is obnoxiously broad.

I also believe that there IS such a thing as 'less black'. Somalis tend to diverge a little from your average black phenotype AND culture. I know people use it against Somalis in a disparaging or dismissive manner, but in principle they're not wrong.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?

I asked myself that question nuff times.
It's deeper than social media. I cant put my finger on what it is exactly, there just too many reasons for this weird behavior.

I'm wondering sometimes why dont they accept their blackness. I mean Somalis are just a different flava of black. This whole identity crisis wareer is shuqul ciyaaleed imo.
We are not arabs, we dont need to bash or hate on bantus. We are black, just a not so known type of black

Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?
In this regard, we're on the same boat. :manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I agree they're very embarassing always @ any ajanabi boy that compliments a somali girl. You would hardly see these anti black somali trolls in the masses back in 2012-2014 as we were busy fighting back ajanabis who were mocking us day in and day out they mostly popped around 2018 and from there these Madows really been shoocked and scared of us. What do they expect for us to not have deep resentment to all those times they would ridicule us daily. They asked for it and is too late now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
All people see Somalis as black. I never mentioned white people. Why do cadaans live in people’s minds rent free?

We even have that khaniis @Yukon_Niner who is obsessed with white men and slave play :icon e confused:
Probs because we live in cadaan country's

Abaayo I was only trying to help out my African queen's in the divesting movement

Don't you want mixed kids?:stopit:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Probs because we live in cadaan country's

Abaayo I was only trying to help out my African queen's in the divesting movement

Don't you want mixed kids?:stopit:
I have never stated that I like white men. You assumed because deep down that is what you secretly want yourself. Fruity ass nigga

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I have never stated that I like white men. You assumed because deep down that is what you secretly want yourself. Fruity ass nigga
Men??? I'm part of reer pawg
I like white women. Once my ilmo are born they're going to be beautiful mixed kids and I'm going to celebrate with my beautiful white blonde blue eyed wife.

and she ain't gonna run away after stealing 3K from me, now say mashallah you cursed African female.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I agree they're very embarassing always @ any ajanabi boy that compliments a somali girl. You would hardly see these anti black somali trolls in the masses back in 2012-2014 as we were busy fighting back ajanabis who were mocking us day in and day out they mostly popped around 2018 and from there these madows really been shoocked and scared of us. What do they expect for us to not have deep resentment to all those times they would ridicule us daily. They asked for it and is too late now.
sigmund the mujahedin :obama:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I like white women. Once my ilmo are born they're going to be beautiful mixed kids and I'm going to celebrate with my beautiful white blonde blue eyed wife.

and she ain't gonna run away after stealing 3K from me, now say mashallah you cursed African female.
We all know how sus you are. Don’t try to deflect from the strange behavior you have exhibited. First you advocate for gays, then you bring up slave play with white men. What kind of straight man acts like this?

The black label is a label used to identify and differentiate former African slaves who cannot trace their country of origin, culture, religion or tribe. As a Somali I don't feel like I fit into this category.. I'm somali and I have my own unique culture and I can trace down my lineage until more than thousands of years.. What kind of arrogance is to reduce me to only skin color.. Nacalaa gaal xun ku yaal :pacspit::pacspit:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
We all know how sus you are. Don’t try to deflect from the strange behavior you have exhibited. First you advocate for gays, then you bring up slave play with white men. Who kind of straight man acts like this?
You are part of the savage African female race, of course you wouldn't understand why I'd support gays.

How would I get with a progressive pawg without having to change my ideals? Abaayo the white woman is a species to behold. Not only are they beautiful but they're kindred spirits too. It is because of the white woman I'm a kind person, had it not been for the black woman the black man wouldn't have turned out to be qashin, you are to blame.

The slave play suggestion was to help you attract a mate and procreate with him before he inevitably drops you (the curse of the black woman). I was only trying to help but alas you bite the hand that feeds, typical African female.

reer

VIP

kkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/QUOTE]

White women are the least loyal, they be cheating and those mixed race kids most likely won’t be yours. Also cadaan women age badly, can you tell me what they have on a beautiful African?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
We are black as well. No one sees us as different from bantus. Just because we look a little different doesn’t mean we are a completely different race.
Are sri lankans/dravidian also black since they r darker then us and are eurocentric like us?

Mozart

You need people like me
1) Female is bored and wants attention
2) Female claims Somali’s are black
3) Men bite the bait and get emotional

Amateurrrrssssss

Trending