Somali men on social media

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tenor.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why do Somali men embarrass us on social media? Sure Somali women are clout chasers, but Somali men absolutely destroy our image. I’ll be on twitter looking at a topic that has nothing to do with us. One person mentions Somalis (mind you it’s usually not in a negative way) and all of a sudden a swarm of Somali men come out and spew all sorts of anti-black rhetoric. These men don’t seem to comprehend that they are black themselves, and make Somalis look horrible to the other black diaspora. So I ask the collective of Somali men, why are you guys so self-hating and toxic online?
selfhating kulaha we ain't bantus u simple minded idiot and unlike u we aren't gonna let other people say shit about us

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
selfhating kulaha we ain't bantus u simple minded idiot and unlike u we aren't gonna let other people say shit about us
We are black as well. No one sees us as different from bantus. Just because we look a little different doesn’t mean we are a completely different race.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We are black as well. No one sees us as different from bantus. Just because we look a little different doesn’t mean we are a completely different race.
who gives a shit what white people think of us we are somalis we have our own culture and history im not letting spineless larpers and we wuz black people talk shit about it we aren't black thats what afro americans are thats what they call them selfs just bc its cool doesn't mean that everybody whos from africa gets to call themselfs black ur somali and african get over it

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
who gives a shit what white people think of us we are somalis we have our own culture and history im not letting spineless larpers and we wuz black people talk shit about it we aren't black thats what afro americans are thats what they call them selfs just bc its cool doesn't mean that everybody whos from africa gets to call themselfs black ur somali and african get over it
All people see Somalis as black. I never mentioned white people. Why do cadaans live in people’s minds rent free?

We even have that khaniis @Yukon_Niner who is obsessed with white men and slave play :icon e confused:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
True, but I feel like they didn't appear out of nowhere. The twitter trolls literally didn't exist in Somali twitter circles back in like 2013. I mean they'd post savage stuff (Somali girls also) but it was mostly appropriate and during diaspora wars with other meadows. Then I noticed Somali girls took a huge turn and developed an entire twitter culture around hating Somalis and realized they'd get a free pass if they specified Somali men. Around 2016-17 these faceless twitter trolls popped up and they've been ramping it up ever since. Imo ever since that tweet from some Somali chick celebrating a Somali guy getting it's free for all.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
All people see Somalis as black. I never mentioned white people. Why do cadaans live in people’s minds rent free?

We even have that khaniis @Yukon_Niner who is obsessed with white men and slave play :icon e confused:
bc their the ones who came up with the labels and so what if other people sees us as black it doesn't give anybody the right to diss us
Yukon is has a kink for old school colonial bdsm kkkkkkk

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
This is embarrassing. Just because we have soft hair and thin features doesn’t make us any less black. People can sometimes distinguish us from other blacks, or hold our looks to higher regard because they are less noticeably “afrocentric”, but we still aren’t a completely separate race. Nice try.

somali boys have freedom of speech....I say let them exercise. I have never been embarrassed by what random somali person do as reflection on me because I can show you bunch of weirdos of every group

True, but I feel like they didn't appear out of nowhere. The twitter trolls literally didn't exist in Somali twitter circles back in like 2013. I mean they'd post savage stuff (Somali girls also) but it was mostly appropriate and during diaspora wars with other meadows. Then I noticed Somali girls took a huge turn and developed an entire twitter culture around hating Somalis and realized they'd get a free pass if they specified Somali men. Around 2016-17 these faceless twitter trolls popped up and they've been ramping it up ever since. Imo ever since that tweet from some Somali chick celebrating a Somali guy getting it's free for all.
ZomboDroid 11092020224733.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
somalis aren't black thats what african americans and those who where borught to the americans are. Since we are horners we should just call ourselfs african since the continent is a diverse place filled with all sorts of groups of people and the word it self doesn't specify whats african or not

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
somalis aren't black thats what african americans and those who where borught to the americans are. Since we are chusitic we should just call ourselfs african since the continent is a diverse place filled with all sorts of groups of people
Cushitic is some bs that europeans came up with. I am not related to Ethiopians, thank you very much.

Trending

Latest posts