Somali men of SSPOT, do you swipe left on black women?

Somali men of SSPOT, do you swipe left on black women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's hawiye habar gidir sacad. :drakekidding: that nigga is larping as a Xabesh
Are you Canadian? That guy doesn’t even larp. Everyone thinks he’s Somali but he’s Eritrean. He’s know
He's hawiye habar gidir sacad. :drakekidding: that nigga is larping as a Xabesh
He doesn’t even larp. Nobody even knows he’s Eritrean except people who know of him. Everyone thinks he’s Somali. You probably know him by his social media name Itatchi? He’s an Eritrean Muslim but I don’t know if he reverted. He’s cool with Somalis in Canada.

Are you Canadian? That guy doesn’t even larp. Everyone thinks he’s Somali but he’s Eritrean. He’s know

He doesn’t even larp. Nobody even knows he’s Eritrean except people who know of him. Everyone thinks he’s Somali. You probably know him by his social media name Itatchi? He’s an Eritrean Muslim but I don’t know if he reverted. He’s cool with Somalis in Canada.
He should tell people he's Eritrean. Somalis already have too many trolls & Homeland Security + paranoid Hoteps attacking us, we don't need another troll rn

He should tell people he's Eritrean. Somalis already have too many trolls & Homeland Security + paranoid Hoteps attacking us, we don't need another troll rn
He only makes a few posts about it because his nationality is irrelevant. He’s just having fun on TikTok like everyone else. People just assume he’s Somali because he uses Somali slang which is very common in Canada. We’re popping here. If he had black features or something they would’ve just assumed he’s a Canadian who grew up around Somalis. I don’t mind if non Somalis think he’s Somali but as a Somali you should be able to recognize a Somali and a non Somali. He’s clearly not Somali.

He only makes a few posts about it because his nationality is irrelevant. He’s just having fun on TikTok like everyone else. People just assume he’s Somali because he uses Somali slang which is very common in Canada....He’s clearly not Somali.
>People assume he's Somali
>He uses Somali slang 🤨 (what about Eritrean slang?)
>He's clearly not Somali (Even though actual Somalis on this board aren't sure)

...are you him? why are you pretending to be Somali, Mr. Eritrea? Hmm? I thought we were cool

>People assume he's Somali
>He uses Somali slang 🤨 (what about Eritrean slang?)
>He's clearly not Somali (Even though actual Somalis on this board aren't sure)

...are you him? why are you pretending to be Somali, Mr. Eritrea? Hmm? I thought we were cool
Hardy har har. But seriously he doesn’t pretend to be Somali. He has posts about being Eritrean. People just want to hop on the he’s Somali bandwagon because it’s funny. Even if he had the Eritrean flag people would say he’s Somali. It’s a lose lose situation. Just educate your fellow Somalis and don’t be hard on the guy. He’s just a kid having fun. This is why I’m slowly decreasing my activity on social media. Twitter and TikTok have so many larpers.

Hardy har har. But seriously he doesn’t pretend to be Somali. He has posts about being Eritrean. People just want to hop on the he’s Somali bandwagon because it’s funny. Even if he had the Eritrean flag people would say he’s Somali. It’s a lose lose situation. Just educate your fellow Somalis and don’t be hard on the guy. He’s just a kid having fun. This is why I’m slowly decreasing my activity on social media. Twitter and TikTok have so many larpers.
I'm all love, abowe 🤗. Just think it would be the cat's pajamas if your friend put that 🇪🇷 flag in the profile...good idea 😉

It all makes sense now I see the resemblance ileen this tiktok abdi looks like the younger non bald version of @Arma

:ohdamn:
1674201629046.jpeg
1674201779047.jpeg

some black males behavior is so strange

for some reason a lot of them never simply date out

they have to announce to black women and the whole world that they are doing it

Trending

Latest posts