Somali men of SSPOT, do you swipe left on black women?

Somali men of SSPOT, do you swipe left on black women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
it is very weird how madows (especially AAs but a lot of non-Horner African diaspora) hate their own women... on this level. Unique level of self-hatred

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That guy is such a weirdo incel, he was fighting Pakistanis for their women and the girls were calling him all kind of slurs in the comments. He's definitely on sspot. I suspect he is @Reformed J

Scrolling through his videos, he has like 30 videos on hating black women and fetishizing non-bw. He looks exactly like the type to create such content. Who even shows their face with that? He's accepted his incel-dom for life !
:russ:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I don’t hate black people despite the fact that i’m Aryan/Caucasian. In fact i have loads of friends and business partners within the democratic republic of the congo. I even entrusted a lithium cobalt mine and around 30 child laborers to my closest friend, Jacques Madondo.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
That guy is such a weirdo incel, he was fighting Pakistanis for their women and the girls were calling him all kind of slurs in the comments. He's definitely on sspot. I suspect he is @Reformed J

Scrolling through his videos, he has like 30 videos on hating black women and fetishizing non-bw. He looks exactly like the type to create such content. Who even shows their face with that? He's accepted his incel-dom for life !
He's popular on tiktok?

Are you gonna think of me everytime someone insults dhuxul qumayos? My little trans-qabil friend :mjlaugh:

if you don't find someone personally attractive, fine. But whenever I see black men preemptively insult black women as if all are monolith, he has to have deep self hate issues. And its like he's hoping to remove his kids from blackness

it is very weird how madows (especially AAs but a lot of non-Horner African diaspora) hate their own women... on this level. Unique level of self-hatred
The coonery of western black males is nothing short of astonishing. This phenomenon can only be matched with East Asian women's undying love for thr Caucasian man

Trending