Somali Men need to be more emotional!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about you lot wallahi, but if I can't show emotion or weakness once or twice in front of my wife... I'm good sxb. What kind of selfish and robotic women are you lot around?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You can only cry for three reasons:

1) Family member died
2) When praying to Allah and thinking about our prophets on how they spread the diin and what is righteous
3) For the ummah

Do you think his feminine mother cried at his wedding? It wasn't even a mixed wedding that she did like this travesty. Imagine what his father thought about those tears. He will be laughed at by his father's inner circle.

Muji

VIP
Notice how it’s only the men that are cracking jokes about this guy. As usual it’s men fuelling toxic masculinity, men controlling other men’s behaviours and emotions and then when a man kills himself because of pent up emotions, men will blame feminists lol:bell:go figure.

@Steamdevolopment have a look at this abayo

Notice how it’s only the men that are cracking jokes about this guy. As usual it’s men fuelling toxic masculinity, men controlling other men’s behaviours and emotions and then when a man kills himself because of pent up emotions, men will blame feminists lol:bell:go figure.

@Steamdevolopment have a look at this abayo
Lol do u guys have a secret lesbian affair or something? :mjlol:

U have been tagging her on every thread for the past 5 days or something :vqbuyv0:

Muji

VIP
I keep it xalaal.:trumpsmirk:

Why do you do kegels?:lolbron:

Steam should dial 9 11 in case she falls into that black hole. :hova:

You really are obsessed with my vagina. I don’t do kegels however I do advise Somali women who are planning to lie about their virginity to do them. There are also operations you can do. If you are worried about your gaping butt hole, I don’t think kegel excercises will work but you can always try the operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts