Somali men love crazy women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Men who crave a woman acting crazy and clingy towards them are the ones with mommy issues, who seek the protective love that one would get from a mother.:noneck:

@Reiko must be into emotionally damaged men :ayaanswag:

Taking ugly pictures? I see you hating naaya. :ulyin:

She's an Arab model. Quit hating. :birdman:

Mo-Farah-family-wife-Tania-Farah.jpg

Model? Oh so that’s what the who probably
Fucked more people than him is calling herself

She is a Romanian gypsy

:mjlol: Ugly

SumMo

very lowkey
Eeh, I don’t think this is true.
:tacky:

From my experience, I have noticed that the somali guys I’ve spoken to always appreciated my femininity and calmness..

Maybe you are attrackting the wrong Faraxs? You sure they don’t suffer from PTSD?
:browtf:

Isaac women are very dirty, just the other day I met this Isaac girl from a mutual and she we had few drinks, clicked for a bit till it got to the business aka the main event and just after I took her pants down the smell down ther had me vomiting not only the great drinks but lunch I had :farmajoyaab:

Isaac women are very dirty, just the other day I met this Isaac girl from a mutual and she we had few drinks, clicked for a bit till it got to the business aka the main event and just after I took her pants down the smell down ther had me vomiting not only the great drinks but lunch I had :farmajoyaab:

You fucking dufaaar we ain’t doing clan slander
Here

Move it to fucking clan topics

:westbrookswag: Newbies smh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're talking about Darood women now stop derailing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.