Somali men love crazy women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Only a made ashy abdi would say that.

Real men will take their broken cars to the repair shop and still manage to buy their baby girl gifts.

It's haram to break something that cost with money. I'm not ashy nor am I named abdi.

I ain't buying her shit if she's disrespectful. If the ever touch my expensive car then I'll take her ring since I bought it and throw all her stuff and clothes outside and tell her to leave since I own the house.

wars

Inhermouth
FD436548-3B10-498A-AAED-5B8B4E8216BE.gif
When you mind your business and leave him alone, he will act like you're the guilty one but once you slash his tires, burn his clothes, smash his phone, he will run back to you like a lost puppy.

The results may vary with different geeljiires. Some of them might be crazy also and he do might the same to you. :banderas:

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That applies to black people as well. Particularly african american. Their shukaansi is violence. Because they are sooooo un-advanced that they r one hair cells from xayaawaans in the wild who set territory, fight each other before one submits and shows her futo. (i am talking about lionesses and lions)

Obviously i cant tolerate that. My farah is as civilized as i am. that the only language i know.
You're too fat to break things. Your version of exercise is getting off the couch and open the fridge.

You run out breath when you yell at your truck driving, short husband.

lalayariis

Bad cop
It's haram to break something that cost with money. I'm not ashy nor am I named abdi.

I ain't buying her shit if she's disrespectful. If the ever touch my expensive car then I'll take her ring since I bought it and throw all her stuff and clothes outside and tell her to leave since I own the house.
Oh my bad boy hmmm :gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're too fat to break things. Your version of exercise is getting off the couch and open the fridge.

You run out breath when you yell at your truck driving, short husband.

Excuse-Me--meme-55185.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

What car? We are calling the TTC expensive cars now?

crazy es are the first to go into the hellfire. ahlu naar bishes.

emotional instability and prospective anything are oxymorons.

That applies to black people as well. Particularly african american. Their shukaansi is violence. Because they are sooooo un-advanced that they r one hair cells from xayaawaans in the wild who set territory, fight each other before one submits and shows her futo. (i am talking about lionesses and lions)

Obviously i cant tolerate that. My farah is as civilized as i am. that the only language i know.

Jheez Louise, calm down with the racism lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't need to know you.

We hired your female relatives as maids.

Thank us.

I have Majerteen maids in Hargeisa. Plenty of them, stop comparing you servents to us royal people. Your also derailing your own thread bringing qabil into this.

Who said you need to know me? I don't even want to picture meeting a low quality like you.

Gibiin-Udug

I have Majerteen maids in Hargeisa. Plenty of them, stop comparing you servents to us royal people. Your also derailing your own thread bringing qabil into this.

Who said you need to know me? I don't even want to picture meeting a low quality like you.
Loooooool@ MJ maids, there have never been no MJ maids in the history of the universe,

We are superior than you. Don't lie nayaa,

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loooooool@ MJ maids, there have never been no MJ maids in the history of the universe,

We are superior than you. Don't lie nayaa,

Naayahe there are plenty of Majerteen maids in Hargeisa, Berbera and Gabiley. Habar Awal are used to having Majerteen maids serving them. My auntie has like three in Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts