Somali men looks

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not much data for myofunctional therapy in adults , dont think anything beats jaw surgery for fixing jaw issues.

I think the results are wildly variable for adults. I would discourage jaw surgery for most people unless it's necessary (i.e. due to an accident or a quality of life concern where breathing is impacted). Otherwise it's far easier dealing with ones asymmetries.

Lmao just mew and lose weight.

He's adorable. Far from an incel. If I was still adopting faraxs he'd be a #1 draft pick.

I think the results are wildly variable for adults. I would discourage jaw surgery for most people unless it's necessary (i.e. due to an accident or a quality of life concern where breathing is impacted). Otherwise it's far easier dealing with ones asymmetries.

He's adorable. Far from an incel. If I was still adopting faraxs he'd be a #1 draft pick.

Looking young isnt good as i get older .

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
people on twitter are insecure themselves so hate on others out of projection, so no point listening to them

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If your welling to lower your standard and go for black or brown women . You'll be in huge demand

:mjkkk:
That’s the most self hating thing I’ve heard.. damn. If you ascribe to the white is right mentality. Does that make your female relatives low class?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
That’s the most self hating thing I’ve heard.. damn. If you ascribe to the white is right mentality. Does that make your female relatives low class?
We've ready got the best looking Women in the world. Anything others black or brown women it as Step back in my Personal opinion

Mozart

You need people like me
Im not overweight , but i lack muscle mass so i've been cutting to 10% bf.
This doesn’t make any sense. If you’re not overweight and have minimal muscle mass, you should be lean bulking or recomping

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Braces and Invisalign won't really expand jaws but they straighten teeth (perhaps palate expanders can help those that are young). The only thing that one can hope for is their mother engaged in child spacing (2.5-3 years apart per kid), breast fed long term (1.5-2 years). All one can do is eat hard foods, have proper tongue posture and chewing habits. This will overall help an individual look better and have a wider face and straighter teeth rather than a very narrow jaw with crowding which require orthodontic intervention (see image below).

One can improve their situation by expanding their palate through mewing and proper chewing and the myobraces (which help to train your tongue position and improve the look of ones jaw).

View attachment 184666
I must be the most handsome nigga here cuz I check all the point :russ: :mjswag:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This doesn’t make any sense. If you’re not overweight and have minimal muscle mass, you should be lean bulking or recomping
What the f*ck is lean bulking? Just eat food and go on a cut when you want to look shredded. Everytime I've seen someone lean bulk they've barely made nay progress.

Mozart

You need people like me
What the f*ck is lean bulking? Just eat food and go on a cut when you want to look shredded. Everytime I've seen someone lean bulk they've barely made nay progress.
I’ve done it for the past 2 and a half years and made solid gains with minimal fat gain. If you’re not fat when you start it’s how you should bulk up.

Mozart

You need people like me
What's the point. Being fit is good and all but what's the point of being muscular.
Better health, stronger, you age better and you generally become more attractive. There’s every reason as to why the average person would be better off with more muscle.

Better health, stronger, you age better and you generally become more attractive. There’s every reason as to why the average person would be better off with more muscle.
Might start going gym then. Is it reasonably hard for let's say an underweight person to "lean" bulk?

Somali men are the best looking men ,they are tall and facially attractive.
3gnqzq.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’ve done it for the past 2 and a half years and made solid gains with minimal fat gain. If you’re not fat when you start it’s how you should bulk up.
Could've just lost fat later on eating less and doing more cardio. Chances are your average persons lifts would slow down.

Although everyone's an individual so I guess what works, works. But even then lean bulking should be for someone with a decent amount of muscle otherwise you're not going to look much different.