Somali men looks

It’s very telling of your character and self-esteem if you workout for the sake of some loud mouthed bahal on Twitter that has nothing to do with their lives than to berate others of the opposite gender.

Going to the gym should be of the intent of self-betterment and the improvement of ones mind, conscious, and body. Bodybuilding with the mentality of filling the standards of another is very unhealthy for the mind, as you would never, ever meet the requirements that they put forth.

If you’re skinny/overweight, and look to get in shape and get muscular, it is most advisable that you log off Twitter and other social media platforms that make you feel unwanted or insecure as a person. You need to allocate some of your time purely on self-improvement, which can potentially help you with your insecurity.

People say that but in real life the skinny Somali male phenotype actually doesn't have a problem getting women. We're just not very photogenic.

1. You can build the muscles in your jaw and cheeks to widen your face slightly
2. Braces are a thing of the past, use invisalign. its a clear alternative to braces which you can slip on and off any time ( eg. brushing your teeth) , and you can eat whatever you want. Its also 100% painless

You can only make your masseters bigger by exercising them , your jaw bone needs to be set forward.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I was on twitter for literally 30 mins and I haven’t been on their for a year, and I see some Somali girl ranting about how we are undesirable lool. I would post it but she deleted her tweet soon after. But got me thinking what do you think we should improve on look wise ? I think we’re blessed with height I’m 6’3 but I’ll admit I’m skinny. I personally feel we should all start going to the gym to at least get rid of this skinny stereotype me included
grow your hair cover that forehead

This is copium , if you are ugly you are finshed when it comes to chicks.
:russ:Akh, I'm talking about being average. I wouldn't consider myself hot but I'm successful in some of my relationships. Why? Because most girls(from my experience)will go for an all right looking geeljire like me because I have a personality they like over a really hot guy with an awful personality.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Geeljire lotus if you are your average somali guy. You have tons of ways to improve yourself. Men your beimg compared to guys that don't usually eat right, dress right and sometime have hygiene worse then a homeless. There nothing to worry about.

If your a half decent Abdi. You'll be seen as a golden ticket by Somali women who grew up surrounded by trash and start get attention by none-somalis women you don't want.

And you'll still have tons of opportunity to improve yourself. Don't worry about it

I can tell you from experience, I used to be overweight ha

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm literally Captain Jack.

Of course, I am the most handsome man out of all the Lamagoodles!

WHO THE f*ck WORKOUTS FOR WOMEN/MEN?? DO THEY LIFT THAT HEAVY ASS BARBELL WITH YOU TOO?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1. You can build the muscles in your jaw and cheeks to widen your face slightly
2. Braces are a thing of the past, use invisalign. its a clear alternative to braces which you can slip on and off any time ( eg. brushing your teeth) , and you can eat whatever you want. Its also 100% painless

Braces and Invisalign won't really expand jaws but they straighten teeth (perhaps palate expanders can help those that are young). The only thing that one can hope for is their mother engaged in child spacing (2.5-3 years apart per kid), breast fed long term (1.5-2 years). All one can do is eat hard foods, have proper tongue posture and chewing habits. This will overall help an individual look better and have a wider face and straighter teeth rather than a very narrow jaw with crowding which require orthodontic intervention (see image below).

One can improve their situation by expanding their palate through mewing and proper chewing and the myobraces (which help to train your tongue position and improve the look of ones jaw).

1620907017825.png

Braces and Invisalign won't really expand jaws but they straighten teeth (perhaps palate expanders can help those that are young). The only thing that one can hope for is their mother engaged in child spacing (2.5-3 years apart per kid), breast fed long term (1.5-2 years). All one can do is eat hard foods, have proper tongue posture and chewing habits. This will overall help an individual look better and have a wider face and straighter teeth rather than a very narrow jaw with crowding which require orthodontic intervention (see image below).

One can improve their situation by expanding their palate through mewing and proper chewing and the myobraces (which help to train your tongue position and improve the look of ones jaw).

View attachment 184666

Mewing doesnt do anything aesthetically for adults. The only way to fix narrow palates and widen jaws is SARPE. To fix setback jaws and improve the midface a variation of DJS is needed. In terms of airways , DJS would improve it massively and a good posture. Its a shame all of this costs tens of thousands xDD

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mewing doesnt do anything aesthetically for adults. The only way to fix narrow palates and widen jaws is SARPE. To fix setback jaws and improve the midface a variation of DJS is needed. In terms of airways , DJS would improve it massively and a good posture. Its a shame all of this costs tens of thousands xDD

SARPE is invasive. Narrow palates can be rectified without surgery for children and adolescents through maxilla palate expanders. Myofunctional therapy can help adults but it does not expand their jaw. It merely corrects poor oral facial habits which may improve appearance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SARPE is invasive. Narrow palates can be rectified without surgery for children and adolescents through maxilla palate expanders. Myofunctional therapy can help adults but it does not expand their jaw. It merely corrects poor oral facial habits which may improve appearance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not much data for myofunctional therapy in adults , dont think anything beats jaw surgery for fixing jaw issues.

Trending