Somali men looks

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don’t worry brother, nothing better than attracting someone for being you, going to the gym and building a nice physique is plus but in the end, what matters is you and everything else will be fine :)

Just go back in time theory
Its never too late to develop your jawline and cheekbones, just workout the muscles on that part of your face, they grow bigger over time with simple exercises (learn them on YouTube) The teeth spacing part though, yes, you should start as a young person, but if it's too late for you look into braces. No time travel needed :nvjpqts:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
If you're a Somali man in your 20s, you should take finasteride and minoxidil daily and you wont see bidaar till like 40+
I am almost 40, will that help me until am 60. I am shukaansying this 21 year old chick back home, I sent her pics of when I was 20s 🤣. Hopefully she doesn’t freak out when she sees my receding hair

I am almost 40, will that help me until am 60. I am shukaansying this 21 year old chick back home, I sent her pics of when I was 20s 🤣. Hopefully she doesn’t freak out when she sees my receding hair
finasteride and minoxidil definitely helps u should try it

finasteride and minoxidil definitely helps u should try it
I read online that its possible side effects are ED,lowered sperm count, increases estrogen and causes man titties to develop and a whole list of other bad shit. Its what desperate fragile cadan men use to stop hairloss, its a drug designed for old men with enlarged prostates also trannies use it to get more feminine. Hairloss can be stopped with other natural methods, if in some cases it doesnt work, it still beats not to block your DHT which is responsible for your manliness. In some cases it has been shown to decrease testicle size

I read online that its possible side effects are ED,lowered sperm count, increases estrogen and causes man titties to develop and a whole list of other bad shit. Its what desperate fragile cadan men use to stop hairloss, its a drug designed for old men with enlarged prostates also trannies use it to get more feminine. Hairloss can be stopped with other natural methods, if in some cases it doesnt work, its still beats to not block your DHT which is responsible for your manliness. In some cases it has been reported to decrease testicle size
salvation.jpg

Its never too late to develop your jawline and cheekbones, just workout the muscles on that part of your face, they grow bigger over time with simple exercises (learn them on YouTube) The teeth spacing part though, yes, you should start as a young person, but if it's too late for you look into braces. No time travel needed :nvjpqts:

Only way to fix a small/recessed jaw is with double jaw surgery. It takes 2+ years if you need braces and painful af. Im not doomed anyways , im avg.

Only way to fix a small/recessed jaw is with double jaw surgery. It takes 2+ years if you need braces and painful af. Im not doomed anyways , im avg.
1. You can build the muscles in your jaw and cheeks to widen your face slightly
2. Braces are a thing of the past, use invisalign. its a clear alternative to braces which you can slip on and off any time ( eg. brushing your teeth) , and you can eat whatever you want. Its also 100% painless

Trending

Latest posts