Somali men looks

I was on twitter for literally 30 mins and I haven’t been on their for a year, and I see some Somali girl ranting about how we are undesirable lool. I would post it but she deleted her tweet soon after. But got me thinking what do you think we should improve on look wise ? I think we’re blessed with height I’m 6’3 but I’ll admit I’m skinny. I personally feel we should all start going to the gym to at least get rid of this skinny stereotype me included

I was on twitter for literally 30 mins and I haven’t been on their for a year, and I see some Somali girl ranting about how we are undesirable lool. I would post it but she deleted her tweet soon after. But got me thinking what do you think we should improve on look wise ? I think we’re blessed with height I’m 6’3 but I’ll admit I’m skinny. I personally feel we should all start going to the gym to at least get rid of this skinny stereotype me included
Somali men are blessed with good hair genetics and good height genetics, and most have a decently good looking face. Only thing that might set us back is big forehead/bidaar

Somali men are blessed with good hair genetics and good height genetics, and most have a decently good looking face. Only thing that might set us back is big forehead/bidaar

Faraxs can use finasteride and minoxidil to solve bidaar problem

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If somalis dont take care of their health we usually end up extremely skinny or chubby, theres no inbetween.
Facts. Back then somalis looked healthy and normal. This is a somali men in 1982
E1DolDqXIAAPzAP.jpg

zaffron

gumeysi diid
As somalis, we're kind of a bedouin ethnicity. We had to survive in really harsh climate so we adapted to store fat in places with low center of gravity for the sake of survivability (hips, butt). Unfortunately for the diaspora with endless supply of food, this completely backfired and now we got abdis looking like kim kardashian. You can reverse this phenomenon by lifting, long walks, dropping refined carbs & sugars, and eliminating processed foods. Also grow out the beard and hair, but keep it neat. Working out is also an act of ibadah if you plan on using your strength for the sake of allah.

Chew tough foods or hard gum to constantly train your jaws and cheekbones. If you start as a child, your teeth would develop healthily spaced out and not all crowded together.It really works :samwelcome:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Change nothing. :hillarybiz: A strong mind is the most attractive thing a man can possess. Work out for you not to appease a no name person online.

I'm trying to give y'all advice. If you have very chiseled facial features like Somali men usually do but you're too skinny in the face, it makes your face proportions very odd

I don't think so. Men with strong jaws look good irrespective of their weight class. Working out may help this but not always. I will reiterate that Somali men didn't have facilities to work out back in the day but they were more handsome facially.

Trending