Somali men looks

Somali started eating these soft Italian foods like baasto when we originally ate tough nomadic foods that were good on the jaws and cheekbones. Notice how defined their facial features are compared to today. Carbo loading on suugo filled pasta every day is not very healthy.
We should reinvent the whole somali cuisine and get rid of all the western influences. We should bring back all of the old Somali food to the school food program,So that every somali kid grows up healthy and to their potential

Its diet and excursive that's an issue not just diet. Alx I fixed myself up with a new diet + exercise I grew upwards of 4 inches this year alone I'm around 6'0 now which is a huge increase from 5'8 pre covid :ftw9nwa:
And my arms/chest got huge + I got abs now. :fittytousand: Only day I decided to be unhealthy was maanta when the fam got pizza kkkk I could not resist.
Mashallah bro, how old are you?

Its diet and excursive that's an issue not just diet. Alx I fixed myself up with a new diet + exercise I grew upwards of 4 inches this year alone I'm around 6'0 now which is a huge increase from 5'8 pre covid :ftw9nwa:
And my arms/chest got huge + I got abs now. :fittytousand: Only day I decided to be unhealthy was maanta when the fam got pizza kkkk I could not resist.
so those stretches helped you grow taller?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Somalis back home don’t even look like that anymore except for some. Most healthy looking somalis are Reer badiyo. My cousins from mahaday which is a tiny village a few miles from jowhar are all muscular with defined jawlines and abs but have never even heard of a gym before. It stems to life activities and diet

Somalis back home don’t even look like that anymore except for some. Most healthy looking somalis are Reer badiyo. My cousins from mahaday which is a tiny village a few miles from jowhar are all muscular with defined jawlines and abs but have never even heard of a gym before. It stems to life activities and diet
Yeah every modernised man becomes a shadow of his primitive self. But there atleast somethings we can do about it, like making the school food hard to chew,none of that proccessed shit in western countries. And promoting healthy lifestyles like club activities after school and every students has to participate. And if we want to go to the extreme we can even administrate hormones to every student

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
View attachment 160266View attachment 160268
View attachment 160269View attachment 160270
Why do somali nomadics in the past look so much better, than somali men nowadays

Bad diet plus lack of movement got us bad. I think we also have a lot of mouth breathers ( I don’t say that as an insult), because I see a lot of people with slacked jaws that seem to hang open. It adds to the weak jaw/unusually long face appearance.

I think this is happening to a lot of communities, incl Americans/Europeans. The only people that seem to benefit from this fatty diet are the East Asians because they’ve grown taller from it.

Bad diet plus lack of movement got us bad. I think we also have a lot of mouth breathers ( I don’t say that as an insult), because I see a lot of people with slacked jaws that seem to hang open. It adds to the weak jaw/unusually long face appearance.

I think this is happening to a lot of communities, incl Americans/Europeans. The only people that seem to benefit from this fatty diet are the East Asians because they’ve grown taller from it.
East Asians are short even tho they all get the necessary nutrition to grow to their full seize. While Somalia that has been ravaged by famine and war probably has a better on average height. Damn you got feel bad for the asians. they are seen as the most feminine race and have the smallest pecker then any other race. And there women would pick a white guy in a heartbeat then an asian man

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
East Asians are short even tho they all get the necessary nutrition to grow to their full seize. While Somalia that has been ravaged by famine and war probably has a better on average height. Damn you got feel bad for the asians. they are seen as the most feminine race and have the smallest pecker then any other race. And there women would pick a white guy in a heartbeat then an asian man
I mean their rich and respected so does it really matter. Look at seoul, Tokyo and shanghai they have the best countries even better than cadaantaan that open their boarders like a hookers legs

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Diet and soft foods is the main reason for this. Their are some options for people to improve this. You can try a Jawzrsizers

Yeah don't go anywhere near a Jawzrsizers, that's just gonna do more harm than good. Mewing, staying away from soft foods, chewing your food properly and losing bodyfat can do your jaw wonders.

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
View attachment 160266View attachment 160268
View attachment 160269View attachment 160270
Why do somali nomadics in the past look so much better, than somali men nowadays

I think it has to do with our diet. The western diet fails the somali man as his body is conditioned for a paleolithic diet.

The somali man in the past would only survive on what his nomadic lifestyle would give for example camel milk, camel meat etc. That could be the reason why they all have such good facial development, not like the western somali man with a big forehead, bad eye support and overall bad facial development.

The somali People should be educated on this and we should recreate the somali cuisine to better suit the somali body
men in the west got testosterone deficiency. that's where the soy boy meme comes from

they didnt look as different as you want them to be.
feather_nomad.jpg

dude in this image looks like the average abdi. big forehead and all

Trending