Somali men looks

4gjXRld.jpg
image.jpg

IUsxzhr.jpg
WSjCsCz.jpg

Why do somali nomadics in the past look so much better, than somali men nowadays

I think it has to do with our diet. The western diet fails the somali man as his body is conditioned for a paleolithic diet.

The somali man in the past would only survive on what his nomadic lifestyle would give for example camel milk, camel meat etc. That could be the reason why they all have such good facial development, not like the western somali man with a big forehead, bad eye support and overall bad facial development.

The somali People should be educated on this and we should recreate the somali cuisine to better suit the somali body

Diet and soft foods is the main reason for this. Their are some options for people to improve this. You can try a Jawzrsizers

The problem runs deeper than only the seize of the masseter muscle. But if you are gonna buy a product like that I would recommend the jawliner as it doesn't damage your TMJ bone as the Jawzrsizers does

The problem runs deeper than only the seize of the masseter muscle. But if you are gonna buy a product like that I would recommend the jawliner as it doesn't damage your TMJ bone as the Jawzrsizers does

The Jawiner is designer better beccause the product focuses on the jaw area only. The Jawzrsizers has user bite from the front which is unnecessary

The reviews for Jawliner look promising. :salute:

1608450567245.png

Last edited:
I will buy it too. I want my jawline to be more sculpted. I have been eating tougher foods and chewing more often but I want to boost the progress.
if you have a under developed jaw you prob breath from your mouth and it’s actually tongue placement. wallahi i have a better jawline than those old somalis

Viscount

I got real connections
View attachment 160266View attachment 160268
View attachment 160269View attachment 160270
Why do somali nomadics in the past look so much better, than somali men nowadays

I think it has to do with our diet. The western diet fails the somali man as his body is conditioned for a paleolithic diet.

The somali man in the past would only survive on what his nomadic lifestyle would give for example camel milk, camel meat etc. That could be the reason why they all have such good facial development, not like the western somali man with a big forehead, bad eye support and overall bad facial development.

The somali People should be educated on this and we should recreate the somali cuisine to better suit the somali body
Because when you have a conventional diet you start looking unattractive like the whites, it's called epigenetics. Eating genetically modified soy and very little exercise makes you more fugly every successive generation.

if you have a under developed jaw you prob breath from your mouth and it’s actually tongue placement. wallahi i have a better jawline than those old somalis

I have a developed jawline and don't mouth breathe. I corrected my tongue posture a few years ago and my cheekbones are quite prominent now.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Its diet and excursive that's an issue not just diet. Alx I fixed myself up with a new diet + exercise I grew upwards of 4 inches this year alone I'm around 6'0 now which is a huge increase from 5'8 pre covid :ftw9nwa:
And my arms/chest got huge + I got abs now. :fittytousand: Only day I decided to be unhealthy was maanta when the fam got pizza kkkk I could not resist.

Alluring

Sayonara
Somali started eating these soft Italian foods like baasto when we originally ate tough nomadic foods that were good on the jaws and cheekbones. Notice how defined their facial features are compared to today. Carbo loading on suugo filled pasta every day is not very healthy.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Its diet and excursive that's an issue not just diet. Alx I fixed myself up with a new diet + exercise I grew upwards of 4 inches this year alone I'm around 6'0 now which is a huge increase from 5'8 pre covid :ftw9nwa:
And my arms/chest got huge + I got abs now. :fittytousand: Only day I decided to be unhealthy was maanta when the fam got pizza kkkk I could not resist.

No way you grew 4 inches within a year?! What exercises do you do? Teach me pleaseee, let a girl grow some inches

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No way you grew 4 inches within a year?! What exercises do you do? Teach me pleaseee, let a girl grow some inches
mixture of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and regulate pushups, squats, sit ups, jumping jacks, jogging around my neighborhood, and of course eating good. I eat mixture of typical Somali foods (bariis & hilab/occasionally baasto) & lots of fruits/vegetables. Also have like 6 water bottles a day :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts