Somali men in the west are equivalent like African american females

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean the constant jealousy about things that don't concern them, like wtf bro, act like man instead of acting like . what certain xalimos do with their siil is non of your concern and for love of god stop hate commenting on people's pages, if u dislike it just move on with your life

i mean the constant jealousy about things that don't concern them, like wtf bro, act like man instead of acting like . what certain xalimos do with their siil is non of your concern and for love of god stop hate commenting on people's pages, if u dislike it just move on with your life

thanks for describing your dad.

Chill the f*ck down

Most here troll and those that does it IRL are Fobs and the older generation 30+
The one that are young western raised somalis and do that are nationalist and a minority of us. Every group have them

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

The Keyboard warrior spirit lives in us all. It can not be stopped walal. Just give in and come to the dark side:shaq:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's only natural that most Somali men will have these thoughts as having a female population live degenerate lives goes against the interests of a Muslim male majority. Of course the behavior of a lot of these so called brothers confuses me. It's as if they wish to participate in the degeneracy, but not have women play. Who will they play with, themselves? It's really puzzling.

It's only natural that most Somali men will have these thoughts as having a female population live degenerate lives goes against the interests of a Muslim male majority. Of course the behavior of a lot of these so called brothers confuses me. It's as if they wish to participate in the degeneracy, but not have women play. Who will they play with, themselves? It's really puzzling.

They wan't to play with foreing women, not somali
They don't care about foreing women degeneracy

as it seem they want to dictate the lives of other people, they are bunch of incels locked in the basement of their parents homes.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
as it seem they want to dictate the lives of other people, they are bunch of incels locked in the basement of their parents homes.
Oh my, not the incels. Oh the humanity. Unlock your doors, these incels are avoiding your daughters.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Knowles YOU REALLY ARE DEFENDING SOMALI MEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.