Somali men in the west are equivalent like African american females

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Mashallah! We have found someone who will fill the feminist gap Reiko and Knowles left behind. @moravia welcome!
Here is your customary white knight metal!
upload_2019-2-9_20-5-29.jpeg

Judging from your actions in this thread you’ve done a great job!
Keep it up and I’m sure your going to eventually believe yourself!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
african american women
are ugly
loud obnoxious
crazy
terrible hair
insecure
self hating
women

Somali men are not any of those things
giphy.gif

where is the similarity?

Last edited:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
So, what are you tryna prove?

Copying people's posts?:gucciwhat:
He was the one tht said horumar i asked some members what language he was speaking knew it was not somali the members told me explain it to me tht he cant write somali instead of hormar
He wrote horumar :williamswtf:i was confuse by it just like you were

Good to see a lot of the next generation joining us and feeling cringed by the loud, angry and rude Somali man who made a habit of bashing Somali women because of the love-choices they made in life. They demand their meals to be cooked and served by their eight year old sister when their mothers are sick because a Somali man shouldn’t cook and wash the dishes under any circumstances.

Who are these Somali men?

Now, let’s spit some hard and factual talk. The Somali gender that failed Somalis in the diaspora and continuously causes them a collective embarrassment are Somali men. From Melbourne, Malmo to Minneapolis, the juvenile jails are full of young Somali boys and their heinous crimes are reported daily. Only, if their mothers taught them how to cook, wash and care for their family & look after themselves properly, they won’t be in jail now and be called Deeqa or Ismahan in the slammer. You will read other heinous crime stories committed by adult Somali men, from raping a dead man, raping and killing their invalid mother-in-law who is sick and bed-ridden and to a school bus Somali driver who raped a 9 year old intellectually disabled girl on his bus. This is only the tip of the iceberg because this happens daily and many other cases are reported on a daily basis. We are bombarded with the atrocities committed by our mooryaan country men. Imagine if their mothers ever taught them how to cook, clean and look after their families and themselves, would they’ve become monsters?

Here is the problem, our culture considers these evil men as tough males expressing the characteristics of the Somali nomadic male. They are viewed as the fearless and feared nomad who raids other people for their animals and women. This man is what our nomadic culture considers as the quintessential alpha Somali male. Any other Somali man who doesn’t fit in this mould is a cuck. These are the people who consider a great and honourable man like @Mercury a cuck. If he was in jail for heinous crimes, these guys might hang his pictures in their bedrooms as a heroic and patriotic Somali male figure. Don’t blame these cultural relics, destroy the culture that breeds and indoctrinates them. A fight for good over evil.

Welcome guys & girls to Somalispot and remember that your Somali ethnicity is in dire need of your generation to clean all the dead wood from our culture. Indeed, there’s a glimmer of a hope that you will succeed.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They complain because they is not on demand and no willing to make themselves a good option

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:farmajoyaab:so you're taking trolling seriously? :fittytousand: Nobody hates halimos here, we are just kidding:dabcasar::samwelcome:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You sound retarded. If you truely believed Somali men belong to Somali women and vice versa, you wouldn't be insulting Somali women.

You couldn't resist right?
ill just rephrase what you said and say

"somali women belong to somali men"

happy now
:samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i mean the constant jealousy about things that don't concern them, like wtf bro, act like man instead of acting like . what certain xalimos do with their siil is non of your concern and for love of god stop hate commenting on people's pages, if u dislike it just move on with your life
The ummah is like one body if a part of it is in pain so is the rest of the body besides al wala Wal bara love and hate for the most sublime sake is part of Islam

:ayaanswag:What has come over you?

@sophisticate

@YourBroMoe finally made his move on you, what took the bugger so long? He’s your fellow Torontonian and most importantly, a sane one and I bet you, safe hands that your folks will be very happy bringing him home to them. I think you two have the potential to strike a wonderful friendship and are more compatible than the rest. Buona fortuna to both of you and keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts