Somali men, if you like traditional gender roles then why are you not in Somalia?

Muji

VIP
So women look after kids and cook. Aren’t men supposed to fight and defend their country?

Not if you’re a farax, you’ll be hiding in some European capital drinking coffee and talking about qabil. How can your country be in disarray for 30 years? This is the longest civil war ever. If you want to be respected and treated like men then act like one.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So women look after kids and cook. Aren’t men supposed to fight and defend their country?

Not if you’re a farax, you’ll be hiding in some European capital drinking coffee and talking about qabil. How can your country be in disarray for 30 years? This is the longest civil war ever. If you want to be respected and treated like men then act like one.

tenor.gif

So they can be hypocrites and live for themselves. They love the parts of traditionalism, which suit them like not having to cook or clean and etc also love the part of western society like high standards of living, benefits free healthcare.

You make it sound like we're at war. The problems in Somalia aren't a simple one side winning over another.

Most of the problems are about a lack of resources and infrastructure/political structure along with a general lack of education/literacy.

On the upside China was a hellhole 70 years ago and within one generation is a global superpower. Although this comes with a high human cost as any society requires havenots to use as step latters. Africans in the US, the global south for Colonial Europe.

I stopped caring about Somali becoming a great country cause there will always be people that live poor lives. How many people kill themselves in Japan?

So they can be hypocrites and live for themselves. They love the parts of traditionalism, which suit them like not having to cook or clean and etc also love the part of western society like high standards of living, benefits free healthcare.

@Basra this person call themselves ben shapiro of all people. I dont know what to make of it. Why would you describe yourself as a weasel?

Tukraq

VIP

Nope we defend our country which is the strongest in the history of the world
upload_2019-10-3_7-17-59.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Imagine a fat dusty Xaaliimo who doesn’t need to give the Starbucks employee her name cuz she opens the joint herself every single morning, telling us to get our act together and act like real men lol.

Cajeeb

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's a big meme. I literally disagree with 99% of things he believes in

I had to google, Who ben Shapiro was, what i found was a spirit of an incel, with the voice of a cartoon, broadcasting from his posh, tech-y moms basement.

Macalin M

Out here
We’re not in a civil war so there’s no need. Why should I go back to fight Al Shabaab. I’d rather finish my studies and do something useful back home. If all the men went back to fight we’d have a bunch of uneducated people who only know how to live by the sword. In case you didn’t know that spells disaster. :)

Lets be real many don't care about traditional gender roles. Only what benefits them..

If you truly care about traditional gender roles, you would provide and you wouldn't cry about mehr and women's expectations of being looked after financially.

It's all a farce. If you want to peddle patriarchy, do it properly.

Tukraq

VIP
Lets be real many don't care about traditional gender roles. Only what benefits them..

If you truly care about traditional gender roles, you would provide and you wouldn't cry about mehr and women's expectations of being looked after financially.

It's all a farce. If you want to peddle patriarchy, do it properly.
id like traditional islamic gender roles like the prophet, he was the man of the household but wife did the financial heavy lifting, and a reasonable maher(today usd 300)

id like traditional islamic gender roles like the prophet, he was the man of the household but wife did the financial heavy lifting, and a reasonable maher(today usd 300)

Khadijah helped the prophet S.A.W.

However, if you knew anything about the deen, you would know that Islamically the man has to provide. That is the biggest rights your wife has over you. In fact the Quraan makes it clear that men are the maintainers and protectors of women.

Even if your wife is a millionaire, she still has rights of provision over you. That is Islamic gender roles.

Muji

VIP
The prophet led battles and wars. You on the other hand are an able bodied Male cowering away hiding behind the mercy of an cadan man. Why on earth would any woman agree to be led by you????

The prophet led battles and wars. You on the other hand are an able bodied Male cowering away hiding behind the mercy of an cadan man. Why on earth would any woman agree to be led by you????

Tukraq is the most confused poster here.

He has just proven that he knows nothing when it comes to the deen.

It makes sense

Most non white men have become quite the laughing stock for their women. Its because we left our natural habitat and way of thinking, which is spiritual, and took on the wight mans logical/material and world obsessed way of thinking. As we all should know, you cannot defeat something in its habitat.