Somali men have more representation in the media/ entertainment than women.

Lmaooo literally from the same qabil too. In fact I’d argue Ahmed Hussen has a higher position in power then Ilhan but she attacks Ilhan😂 internalized woman bias is something

tbh it’s not about their politics but how she conducts herself on social media but to me it’s very AMERICAN everything is entertainment for them even politics .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
tbh it’s not about their politics but how she conducts herself on social media but to me it’s very AMERICAN everything is entertainment for them even politics .

She was getting hate before she opened her mouth on social media.

The minute she was announced as the first hijabi congresswomen, she had a target on her back.

All she’s doing is fighting back imo.

Keo

VIP
Lol you might be onto something. I saw some Koreans listening to Somali rapper Lil Macks - Oslo song.

I feel like more representation doesn’t help. We have to look at AA as an example. They got sooo much representation and racism is worse for them.

I feel like more representation doesn’t help. We have to look at AA as an example. They got sooo much representation and racism is worse for them.
It depends on the type of representation the media unfairly presents AAs in a bad light 24/7 notice the Somalis that are getting clout now mainly rappers that’s not good representation we need doctors lawyers etc

Trending